Muse - Live At Rome Olympic Stadium

KirkBot

You really would have needed to clarify that you were talking about mixing as opposed to the actual performance :LOL:

Starlight sounds so much better in this trailer than on HAARP!

Nothing wrong with the performance itself and I'm sure it sounded better being there than on the DVD. I really hope for the people who where there. :)

But when we're talking performance I also think Starlight looks better in the trailer than on HAARP.

Nothing wrong with the performance itself and I'm sure it sounded better being there than on the DVD. I really hope for the people who where there. :)

But when we're talking performance I also think Starlight looks better in the trailer than on HAARP.

Not sure if you're missing my point by underlining that word...

I know you said sounds, doesn't change the fact that it could have been referring to what they were playing(performing) as opposed to how the mix sounded.

Thousands, to tens of thousands, of people went to see Muse live at each gig... it's difficult for some of us in major cities to even find a screening of this DVD in a theater close enough to drive to.

I think it's safe to say, money difference aside, more people that aren't diehards of the band would rather go to a concert than to a movie of the concert.

Thousands, to tens of thousands, of people went to see Muse live at each gig... it's difficult for some of us in major cities to even find a screening of this DVD in a theater close enough to drive to.

I think it's safe to say, money difference aside, more people that aren't diehards of the band would rather go to a concert than to a movie of the concert.

But movie tickets are cheaper!

And you know what's even cheaper? a bag of candy. Can't believe everyone isn't just buying that instead.

Not sure if you're missing my point by underlining that word...

I know you said sounds, doesn't change the fact that it could have been referring to what they were playing(performing) as opposed to how the mix sounded.

Let me make a new post then ...

But movie tickets are cheaper!

And you know what's even cheaper? a bag of candy. Can't believe everyone isn't just buying that instead.

lolol you so clever :sippe:

Yes, it looks like the performance is better.

But you shouldn't judge a performance from how it looks.

Regardless, starlight with no guitar, and as a stadium closer is shit.

Last one I agree on.

I can see the idea of choosing to close with a more mellow and down-to-earth song after such a huge stage- and production show, but I'd still go with an over-the-top song to let people go home with a wow-feeling.