Muse - Live At Rome Olympic Stadium

KirkBot

Don't know if it matters to you or not, but judging by the gigs you've been to, The Grand Lake in Oakland is listed if you search for showings near San Francisco.

Thing is I go to school further south and don't want to drive through winding empty roads at night when everything is pitch black.

Also I don't have a car so I'd need someone to take me and then leave them taking the same route back.

I'm glad you know "people" so well.
:LOL:

We go to the cinema more often than we go to gigs. My husband isn't bothered enough about Muse to travel,have to take time off work, pay a lot of money for a ticket and have the expense of hotels, food etc but he is happy to drive a few miles to a cinema when the tickets only cost £10 each.:yesey:

I ended up getting a ticket to the Vue Islington showing after all. Just gonna have to ditch the Bluewater one. Islington's where I saw HAARP and it's way closer to me, so it only makes sense to go there. Wish I could see the preview one in Leicester Square but bloody work gets in the way again… unless I took a two hour lunch break, lol!

I called the theater today and they said "aren't sure if they'll be getting it, but if it says so online, then they probably will". And they won't do online ticket sales. Fantastic.

You can't always trust the staff at cinemas. I phoned last week and asked someone if they definitely weren't going to show the film and she said they DEFINITELY weren't, but they are.:rolleyes:

Hello! For anyone who lives around Reading in the UK, I have 2 general admission tickets for the screening of Muse Live at Rome Olympic Stadium, on 7th November (8pm) at Showcase Cinema in Reading. It will be shown in 4K Ultra HD. Only selling as I'm no longer able to make this date but I just wanted to give fans a chance to get the tickets first, rather than the usual touts or third party ticket agency who always set to rip people off!

Selling these for the amount I paid for, which is £21.20 for both tickets but please note that they have to be bought as a pair (1 printable ticket, admission is for 2 people). . I have e-tickets so these can be emailed straightaway upon Paypal payment. Let me know if you're interested, please feel free to spread the word. Thank you :)

Did you get a response for the tickets? If not, I would like to buy! Have Paypal - Thanks

I ended up getting a ticket to the Vue Islington showing after all. Just gonna have to ditch the Bluewater one. Islington's where I saw HAARP and it's way closer to me, so it only makes sense to go there. Wish I could see the preview one in Leicester Square but bloody work gets in the way again… unless I took a two hour lunch break, lol!

It didnt give me a bluewater option?!

I'm trying to come up with a reason to go see this but it's surprisingly hard. It's the same thing I saw live, only worse.

If it was a special kind of gig like the Helsinki or Japan one, I'd totally go see this. But it's the usual setlist.

I saw The Prodigy's World's On Fire in a movie theater and it was mindblowing but I can't expect this to be.

I'm trying to come up with a reason to go see this but it's surprisingly hard. It's the same thing I saw live, only worse.

If it was a special kind of gig like the Helsinki or Japan one, I'd totally go see this. But it's the usual setlist.

I saw The Prodigy's World's On Fire in a movie theater and it was mindblowing but I can't expect this to be.

Why won't it be mindblowing? Were you at the barrier for the gig? I was so far away I could only see them on the video screens so I'm really looking forward to hearing the music on cinema speakers and seeing giant Matt, Dom and Chris!:stongue:

If this was the Zepp gig in a theater, I'd drive out to see it AND find myself a fluffy pink jacket and glasses...

I'm kind of in the same boat - I mean I'm sure it's still really good, but I'm finding it hard to justify going to the cinema for it - I went to the H.A.A.R.P. showings but I didn't really know quite what to expect from that so it blew my mind. I'm sure this is fantastically put together as well, just for some reason I'm not quite so bothered about it. There is a showing nearby, but I'm not sure if it's worth going or not yet.