Muse - Live At Rome Olympic Stadium

KirkBot

Has anyone else seen a link to the showtimes that says "TBC"? I can only assume that means "to be confirmed", and there's still no information on the cinema's website...

My theater's site said this too, but when I went on movietickets.com (thanks, maturefan!), I was able to buy tix for Wednesday night the 6th. Maybe try that..??

My theater's site said this too, but when I went on movietickets.com (thanks, maturefan!), I was able to buy tix for Wednesday night the 6th. Maybe try that..??

Thanks. I tried it, and the theater isn't available for online ticketing and there aren't any showtimes listed for the 6th or the 7th.

On its own website, the only thing listed for those days are Galaxy Quest and Thor. :(

What a dunce! I didn't check .mu for some reason so had no idea there was a dedicated site with all the screenings – went straight to showcase site and booked the nearest one I could find, which turned out to be Bluewater, lol. I'm seriously considering just buying a ticket for the Islington screening, which would be waaaay closer to get to. It means I lose out on like £12. Anyways, wherever I see it, it's gonna be fecking epic. Can't wait!! :D

There better be a DVD release soon like HAARP cos these stadium gigs were just spectacular! Still regret not going to the Rome gig: it would have been amazing. And I also still think it would have been epic to screen the Paris gig with the 'Paris Station' Muse balloons. That was jaw-droppingly awesome: even Matt was stunned, hehe. Bring on 7 Nov!! :awesome:

Man I wish the movie would come to boise ID. We don't get any live shows here, and the closest place I can see it is in portland. There's nothing closer! This movie should go EVERYWHERE! I can't get to portland so please please....boise! My heart goes out to any of you who are in the same jam. Luv muse! Saremo invincibili!

Man I wish the movie would come to boise ID. We don't get any live shows here, and the closest place I can see it is in portland. There's nothing closer! This movie should go EVERYWHERE! I can't get to portland so please please....boise! My heart goes out to any of you who are in the same jam. Luv muse! Saremo invincibili!

If it makes you feel any better, there isn't any information as to when (if???) that theater is showing it, besides that it's listed on the cinema finder.

Are people really finding it troublesome to convince people to go see the film? I think it's way easier than having to convince them to go see an actual gig.

not really...I mean some people are taking exams, and I sure won't be looking forward to work the next day. hate that everything happens in/near Hollywood. :noey:

I'm really worried LA will sell out, and if the premiere is on November 5, why is the earliest screening at Los Feliz on the 4th? Eh guess I can't complain too much since quite a few screenings are happening here. Just have to figure out my work schedule and stuff. :unsure:

Are people really finding it troublesome to convince people to go see the film? I think it's way easier than having to convince them to go see an actual gig.

Not everyone's in a comfortable driving distance. At least for me that's what'll probably keep me from it. If it was a weekend show I wouldn't have an issue.

There are screenings near me in small theaters yayyyy but tickets are 20 euros and it's not even 4K... and I'd like to go to bigger cinema in Helsinki but obviously I can't so must go alone and I'm probably the only fan there because no tickets sold yet :LOL:

Not everyone's in a comfortable driving distance. At least for me that's what'll probably keep me from it. If it was a weekend show I wouldn't have an issue.

Don't know if it matters to you or not, but judging by the gigs you've been to, The Grand Lake in Oakland is listed if you search for showings near San Francisco.

Hello! For anyone who lives around Reading in the UK, I have 2 general admission tickets for the screening of Muse Live at Rome Olympic Stadium, on 7th November (8pm) at Showcase Cinema in Reading. It will be shown in 4K Ultra HD. Only selling as I'm no longer able to make this date but I just wanted to give fans a chance to get the tickets first, rather than the usual touts or third party ticket agency who always set to rip people off!

Selling these for the amount I paid for, which is £21.20 for both tickets but please note that they have to be bought as a pair (1 printable ticket, admission is for 2 people). . I have e-tickets so these can be emailed straightaway upon Paypal payment. Let me know if you're interested, please feel free to spread the word. Thank you :)

Actually, even if it's local, asking someone to go to a theater screening of a recorded concerts is WAY harder than getting them to go to an actual gig...

Live concerts, even if you're "meh" about the band, have an atmosphere, at least. And beer. Lots and lots of beer.

This feels far more nerdy and obsessive. :LOL:

But 10$ instead of 50$...