Muse - Live At Rome Olympic Stadium

KirkBot

Still, what's your point? Hullabaloo's CD was a collection of b-sides.

The point is they always released interesting material in CD with their DVDs (Abso the exception) and in this tour, with all those songs played, they have the opportunity to release a great CD.

They did it in the past with Hullabaloo (CD of b-sides), and HAARP (CD of the 1st night). I see a fail DVD: Rome, CD: Rome. The sells of the CD will be poor. Why buy the audio only when you can buy the audio and video? But a CD of rarities will be diferently, mainstream audience buying the DVD and hardcore fans buying also the CD.

I think that makes a lot of sense actually

Did you get a response for the tickets? If not, I would like to buy! Have Paypal - Thanks

Hello! For anyone who lives around Reading in the UK, I have 2 general admission tickets for the screening of Muse Live at Rome Olympic Stadium, on 7th November (8pm) at Showcase Cinema in Reading. It will be shown in 4K Ultra HD. Only selling as I'm no longer able to make this date but I just wanted to give fans a chance to get the tickets first, rather than the usual touts or third party ticket agency who always set to rip people off!

Selling these for the amount I paid for, which is £21.20 for both tickets but please note that they have to be bought as a pair (1 printable ticket, admission is for 2 people). . I have e-tickets so these can be emailed straightaway upon Paypal payment. Let me know if you're interested, please feel free to spread the word. Thank you :)

Tickets sold. Many thanks to NeilFr :)

I have a great idea! What do you think about making customised tee-shirts that we would wear at all the Muse screenings we go to, in every town all around the world? It is very easy, with a special paper (you can buy it easily): you print the pictures and the text you want and you organise all this as you want. Then you iron all this on the tee-shirt, and finally you get an absolutely unique tee-shirt!

Thanks to this, we would be able to recognise us and all the Muse fans, the atmosphere would be so special! Imagine in the streets...

If only everyone did this! Don't hesitate to speak about it around you!

I am going to see the concert at La Géode (Paris) and I am planning to customise my tee-shirt with pictures of the band, maybe lyrics of some songs, but also with things that represent so many memories, like "Pwoper Fish"...

Thank you so much Muse for making it possible. You are so talented, so nice, so natural and you get involved in your music with so much passion... You are the best. Cheers from France! :)

I am going to see the concert at La Géode (Paris) and I am planning to customise my tee-shirt with pictures of the band, maybe lyrics of some songs, but also with things that represent so many memories, like "Pwoper Fish"...:)

PLS MAKE lT STOP :'( KlLL IT WITH FIRE!

Just thought I'd drop in and say that Unsustainable isn't on the film (just as audio in the credits). Neither is Liquid State, Unintended, Blackout, Map of the Problematique or Stockholm Syndrome.

Have nice dreams.

Straight to Blu-Ray it is then!