XFM: Muse 20th Anniversary small gigs

scifigeekgirl

Just heard something on xfm about small intimate gigs for Muse's 20th anniversary. Like, even smaller than Warchild/Shepherds Bush Empire.

Holy crap.:eek:

Web details:

http://www.xfm.co.uk/news/muse-suggest-little-club-show-for-twentieth-anniversary

Aaarrgh am just imagining the TICKET STRESS *brain explodes*

(sorry folks cant embed the link coz my brain isnt working - I need a cup of tea!)

As much as I like the fact they want to do more small gigs, surely this gig should be a big thing? If they're going to play songs spanning all the albums surely it'd make more sense to allow as many people to see it as possible rather than be something exclusive? Wouldn't really make much sense to me if it turned out to be true.

As much as I like the fact they want to do more small gigs, surely this gig should be a big thing? If they're going to play songs spanning all the albums surely it'd make more sense to allow as many people to see it as possible rather than be something exclusive? Wouldn't really make much sense to me if it turned out to be true.

Maybe they might do a multiple night thing like Metallica did for their 30 years.

Maybe they might do a multiple night thing like Metallica did for their 30 years.

Maybe, but you can see evidence on here people would be willing to travel around the world for a gig like this, so it'd be a shame if it was such a small show and 98%+ ended up missing out.

Maybe, but you can see evidence on here people would be willing to travel around the world for a gig like this, so it'd be a shame if it was such a small show and 98%+ ended up missing out.

I'm sure there were a lot of people willing to travel around the world for Metallica's shows too. 4 nights at the Fillmore still wasn't much, and a lot of people went for all 4 nights too.

We'll have to see. It's a given though that not everyone will get a chance at this unfortunately even if it was stadium shows.

Shit's gonna go down when the tickets go on sale.

^

Even more incentive to convince my mother to let me get that part-time job.

Also: I know that it's quite common, but I really hope that Muse doesn't decide to do that whole 'decode the twitter picture's meaning' or whatever to make us find secret shows. Might as well announce them.

Archived