The robot does not make Unsustainable sillier in any way.

It's a very sad robot caged in a stadium full of Muse fans. Charles is depressed, but cannot escape this horrible situation.. He so sad that smoke comes out of his ears.

Very sad, very dark vibe :'(

Some short comparisons on Matts guitar work laziness (not guitar sound or anything, only what he plays) from now and earlier tours:

Resistance/UD: intros at TR tour were not bad (sometimes decent), this tour dropped completly.

Tiro: compare the details now and 2004

Hysteria: then adding nice details in verses, intersting intro/outro stuff; now almost everything dropped.

Blackout: see Wembley and yesterday

Starlight: he wasn't already playing much except the chorus in TR and T2L tour, compare SBE 2006 or Abbey Road... Coventry total fail...

Panic Station: 1st verse not played live, feels empty...+

Follow Me doesn't really bother me, as the guitar plays no major role...

-> lazy Matt is lazy

Resistance/UD intros were shit. The Keytar was pretty terrible and contributed nothing except a few chords. He still plays guitar on Resistance anyways.

Blackout - yeah

Starlight - TR tour he played all the album parts. Sometimes didn't play the middle section. This tour he's been dropping the guitar parts to 0.

Panic Station - only issue is that he doesn't play the first solo anymore, but that's not too bad.

The robot does not make Unsustainable sillier in any way.

It's a very sad robot caged in a stadium full of Muse fans. Charles is depressed, but cannot escape this horrible situation.. He so sad that smoke comes out of his ears.

Very sad, very dark vibe :'(

:LOL: I love how 100% of your posts are jokes now :LOL:

wat

Ooops. Although as mentioned the guitar was horrifically out of tune.

Charles reminds me of a 60s Doctor Who villain. If I'm honest I was expecting it to be like the Take That robot, or that it would be a giant robot head floating over the crowd with an acrobat inside rather than the giant light bulb they went for.

I do like the CO2 cannon though. It would be better if it had red lasers for eyes.

Archived