I'd like that purely because S4A is a better song.

But then in terms of casuals it can't go down any worse. It goes down like a lead balloon.

Yeah, exactly. For the casuals anyway they've already got the likes of Madness, Resistance and Starlight. And of course S4A was a single aswell, I'm disappointed by Fury/TSP not making any appearances (surprise me Muse), I know they were unlikely to begin with but for some reason I had a feeling there would be at least one rare-ish song from Absolution apart from Blackout - 10 year anniversary and all.

I have absolutely NO issues with the old stuff they played or the amount of old stuff they played. 2 Showbiz, 3 OOS, 3 Abso, 3 BH&R, 4 TR, 9 T2L, that's more than they have ever played before.

My issue is with that B-Stage run (Blackout is great but lodged in with those songs and with Matt not playing the solo, it has the potential to be a real let-down) and Starlight closing is just fucking awful.

I have absolutely NO issues with the old stuff they played or the amount of old stuff they played. 2 Showbiz, 3 OOS, 3 Abso, 3 BH&R, 4 TR, 9 T2L, that's more than they have ever played before.

My issue is with that B-Stage run (Blackout is great but lodged in with those songs and with Matt not playing the solo, it has the potential to be a real let-down) and Starlight closing is just fucking awful.

Thats literally it. If they carry on like this its gonna be a great tour. Theres a great mix of all albums. A fantastic set length for Muses standards too. I was at Coventry and even the unintended-UD section although wasent the best choice was ok. Just mix this 4 song mess up, swap out the closing song and it'll be perfect.

I don't know about you, but as a drummer, it's really tough to watch Dom play the drums for Blackout and GL on those digital drums he uses for UD (and not even touch the drums for Unintended)

I play drums and electronic-drums for UD makes sense, obviously. But they really don't work for Blackout or GL - not that GL works to begin with.

Unintended acoustic I don't mind so much, but it'd work better if it was just Matt with the guitar rather than Chris playing it. Chances of that are about nil, mind.

I play drums and electronic-drums for UD makes sense, obviously. But they really don't work for Blackout or GL - not that GL works to begin with.

Unintended acoustic I don't mind so much, but it'd work better if it was just Matt with the guitar rather than Chris playing it. Chances of that are about nil, mind.

I wasn't beefing with the electric drums for UD, just everything else.

Unintended acoustic would be better if.....an acoustic guitar was used (and of course if Matt played it)

I wasn't beefing with the electric drums for UD, just everything else.

Unintended acoustic would be better if.....an acoustic guitar was used (and of course if Matt played it)

Yeah. I get that because I really didn't like the electronic drums being used for Blackout. It just sounds bad in comparison with Glasto 04 or Wembley 07. With GL, the electronic drums don't bother me so much. But I noticed Chris plays the Strat for that one, and there's no bass, or at least it's buried under a cloud of synth.

If Unintended was properly acoustic - just Matt and an acoustic guitar - it would be a great moment. But Matt with Chris on a Strat doesn't have the same effect. It's still a decent performance but it's not the best performance of the song.

I dunno - when I saw it Matt was playing his old Red Glitter Manson with Chris on bass, and it was nice but not as good as Wembley 07.

Archived