Hysteria: then adding nice details in verses, intersting intro/outro stuff; now almost everything dropped.

I'd say Hysteria has had more things added and changed nowadays than it used to back in 2004.

Yeah when I first heard the idea of charles I was thinking something like the Terminator walking around spitting fire and stuff...that would've been something.

At first, they wanted to bring a real Terminator, but someone lost the pedal of the time machine.

Nah, Charles is fantastic!

Well, even if Matt's lost his edge, Chris is still fucking badass.

Start that side-project already! You know, the Lemmy/Motorhead-esque screaming, bass riff laden powerhouse.

That scream as the first riff of Dead Star kicks in. Chris has certainly still got it..

Matt looks like a mong without the guitar, I don't mind on Follow Me so much, considering it doesn't even have a guitar in anyway, but for fuck's sake Matt play it on Starlight, which is bad enough anyway live.

should we even say anything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9GExfkZYQI

that's the dullest dullfest ever

and Matt doesn't even play any guitar until the solo

it's an utterly pointless waste of time :facepalm:

and I also don't like the idea of Dom playing the electric thingy for 4 songs in the row

I'm pretty sure they could afford to have a second drumkit out there

tbh b-stage sequence looks painfully boring on paper

they should move Starlight in there and drop Guiding Light and Unintended (I wonder why Matt thinks it works in a stadium and FAWY doesn't)

Matt has said before that there's only 4/5 good songs that translate well live from The Resistance - he much think GL is one of them?!! :LOL:

And Resistance and Undisclosed Desires apparently.

Implying he probably thought MK Ultra didn't work live. :facepalm:

Matt has said before that there's only 4/5 good songs that translate well live from The Resistance - he much think GL is one of them?!! :LOL:

considering that we had 4 TR songs this tour: Uprising, UD, Resistance, Eurasia and GL

I bet that's exactly what he thinks :chuckle:

MK Ultra and US say hello

Archived