So what about the Animals video competition? That guy was promised his video would be used during Stadium shows.

Only Emirates 1 or 2, I believe.

Anyway, this

ruins the whole performance, imo. I'm actually ok with Chris on guitar because it still sounds nice (not as good as haarp) but those vocals are unnecessary and sound bad.

MU2E

I went to sleep last night when it was Stockholm I think.

It was painful today to find out that Blackout and Starlight were guitar-less. It looks so stupid :facepalm:

Matt, you're no Bono. Not even Chris Martin. You're a musical genius, not a showman. You don't know how to handle the crowd or what to do on stage. Stick to playing instruments, man. :(

MU2E

I went to sleep last night when it was Stockholm I think.

It was painful today to find out that Blackout and Starlight were guitar-less. It looks so stupid :facepalm:

Matt, you're no Bono. Not even Chris Martin. You're a musical genius, not a showman. You don't know how to handle the crowd or what to do on stage. Stick to playing instruments, man. :(

i say this statement sums it up best. id say Muse and Coldplay are a 1A 1B type situation with my favorite live bands. they have different styles of music but both bands are fantastic at live performances in VERY different ways. Coldplay is about a fun, joyous atmosphere and just dancing and having fun. Muse is rock your balls out and lose your mind donig it. (in my opinion at least)

Chris Martin is fantastic at working the crowd, dancing around, jumping, just being goofy. Bellamy is not that, or at least has never been. he shreds, he grooves with the guitar and makes things happen with his equipment, not his dance moves or suave speaking skills.

Martin= Showman Bellamy= Genius.. agreed

Archived