#ExplorersForItaly

It seems weird that it's on that setlist but not as a rotation and then they played Dead Star. Last minute change?

Maybe it will be a one off but I hope not.

Why have a one off at one of the smallest shows of the tour?

I don't mind New Born, but if it means I miss either Stockholm or Micro Cuts I'll be pissed. Micro Cuts is one of the songs I missed at Reading and Stockholm is one of my favourite songs ever and it would feel wrong to not see it at all over the two nights.

The Explorers/Eurasia/Sunburn rotation is horrible too.

I don't mind New Born, but if it means I miss either Stockholm or Micro Cuts I'll be pissed. Micro Cuts is one of the songs I missed at Reading and Stockholm is one of my favourite songs ever and it would feel wrong to not see it at all over the two nights.

The Explorers/Eurasia/Sunburn rotation is horrible too.

How did you miss it at reading?

Got it from some security guy when i asked for the setlist btw

I'm tired and have obviously not red it properly. Again. :facepalm:

Anyway, this tour is a surreal one setlist wise. If you take out Unintended, Guiding Light and UD and jig it so an actual closer is at the end then you actually have a good 21/22 song setlist.

Explorers/Eurasia/Sunburn is a real devil's advocate - you win for 2 of them but Explorers is the odd one out. Ditto with New Born/Stockholm/Micro Cuts. Rotating Feeling Good out would make a bit less hatred.

So Dead Star was played instead of B&H, wonder if that'll be a rotation or a one off. Seriously hope I'd get Dead Star out of the two, B&H is great but I've already seen it (and Dead Star is better anyway). Depending on which way some of those rotations go, you could get really shafted by that setlist.

How did you miss it at reading?

Got it from some security guy when i asked for the setlist btw

I got pulled out as I almost lost consciousness or something. I also missed most of Citizen, Screenager, Dark Shines, Feeling Good, Megalomania... good times. So yeah basically missing Micro Cuts this time would depress me.

Got home about 30 mins ago.

Got to hear bliss again incredible

Sunburn again incredible

Dead star first time incredible, especially the riff toward the end.

I got a bank of muso note too!

Stage looks great, visuals are stunning

The extras work really well such as the animals man, girl drinking petrol and lightbulb.

I'm pleased I heard unintended live but it was a bit dull.

Guiding light made me laugh, I don't mind the song personally just find it funny the hate it gets here.

Starlight as closer was a little underwhelming. When the lights came on and that SOAD cover was played me and my mrs just looked at each other a bit confused.

Archived