He never said no.

Big Freeze is the only track from T2L which hasn't been performed live. Are you saving it for a special occasion?

- There always seems to be one song from every album that never gets played live. I'm sure we'll play it someday.

Big Freeze is the only track from T2L which hasn't been performed live. Are you saving it for a special occasion?

- There always seems to be one song from every album that never gets played live. I'm sure we'll play it someday.

And where did he say that they weren't playing it this summer?

You're the law student here.

And where did he say that they weren't playing it this summer?

You're the law student here.

pft, i just took 'there is always one song that never gets played live' as ' we are not going to be playing this anytime soon'

pft, i just thought 'there is always one song that never gets played live' as ' we are not going to be playing this anytime soon'

That's how you read it. What he actually said was:

"There always seems to be one song from every album that never gets played live. I'm sure we'll play it someday."

Saying that a whole stage shaped like a power station makes sense because they're playing a song called Blackout is silly, that's my point.

No that's not what I meant. I meant it the other way around: they are playing Blackout because their stage resembles a power station. :awesome:

oh you

I'm actually there and i can't hear sounds or see lights coming from the stadium, in fact, i can't see the stadium either, just a giant crater in the place where the Ricoh Arena used to be. What it means? :stunned:

Archived