So the Ricoh website suggests only a 2 hour slot, which doesn't really allow for too much more than they've been doing already.

So, normal setlists plus Guiding Light, Unintended and Blackout then? ;)

i also just saw this on the ricoh website. disappointing that is.

What a crap gig it will be then :LOL:

It'll probably be similar/the same for the rest of the summer. In your experience when have Muse setlists gained in length over a tour? :LOL:

I think they'll play Butterflies tonight though. Maybe in place of Map or something? Either that or they're going to have to be super speedy between songs. Maybe that's why they were 'practising transitions'? :awesome:

4 tickets for Emirates Saturday 25th for sale

Hi there.. I have 4 tickets for Saturday for sale.. Club level seats.. Block 60 .. Row 4.. Brilliant seats.. Face value £85 each.. can post guaranteed next day out today.. Call me on 07795 481016 or email fragz@fragz.co.uk thanks, Graham

580413_10201201687710042_1164172063_n.jpg

Jamie took this pic and also said

tell the board its the unsustainable tour, Chris says in the programme that fury might appear , and unintended ans blackout will be regulars

Either it's all true or it's another FSJ moment.

@JayneInnes

Muse sound check just set off car alarms in Ricoh car park @RicohArena

There's actually so much buzz on twitter about the gig. The whole "ricoh is on fire" news really brought a spotlight on the start of the tour

Am I one of the weird ones who enjoys knowing what to expect from a gig?

no but you're still weird :p

I'm adding to the 'plane list already, (sexytrain since it's a UK gig :yesey:) it's actually ace being in my own time-zone and in English and there being loads of people tweeting that they're going already :happy:

Archived