Lol this. I mean Gl at least gets redeemed slightly by its solo. UD has zero redeeming qualities live. Like theres absolutely no reason for it to be kept at this point. On the whole my only major complaints that I literally dropped my jaw at are

1. No blackout on guitar (next they'll bring back invincible but matt wont play the guitar)

2. Charles looking incredibly cheesy thus ruining Unsustainable

3. Starlight closing the show (imo the worst song they've ever written)

I really like Starlight, and to be honest Charles wasn't that bad in the context of the video. Plus, I'm a huge Iron Maiden fan and they have Eddie which basks in cheesiness anyway. :D

I am generally one of those annoying suck ups who thinks we should be grateful but even I think the slow bit is a bit much. I even like GL, but seriously, all four of those songs together, then add in Matt not even playing guitar? (I agree with whoever said that Blackout solo was one of the best guitar moments in Muse history)

I mean. I'd probably leave a little annoyed that Dead Star, and Sunburn and Bliss was then ruined by the shit second half of the show. Glad to see Blackout on setlist again, but placement and lack of Matt on guitar almost ruins it for me.

I really like Starlight, and to be honest Charles wasn't that bad in the context of the video. Plus, I'm a huge Iron Maiden fan and they have Eddie which basks in cheesiness anyway. :D

The robot could've been the same thing except with the head that is in the Unsustainable artwork and on the music video that just looks menacing and mean and that would've sufficed for me. But instead its like a child's toy.

Chris being on guitar would be fine if he played it like that. Is there a video of the whole song yet?

There. It's just not the same without the fuzz factory crazyness pre-solo.

Edit: The guitar tone sounds really weak too. May just be the quality of the video, but almost sounds like he's still on the strat.

There. It's just not the same without the fuzz factory crazyness pre-solo.

Edit: The guitar tone sounds really weak too. May just be the quality of the video, but almost sounds like he's still on the strat.

This is bs this is the first I've seen of warner blocking videos by country on youtube. I've never had trouble finding videos online after big muse events.

Ok seriously?

Yes, you might have enjoyed every song, but not everyone here enjoys every song. In fact from people who have been to multiple gigs they can see when crowds on average don't like songs either when everyone acts and looks bored. If the song's not getting the attention of the general crowd it's not a very good song live (in most cases at least). Muse have plenty of amazing tracks live which is why people get annoyed when something like Guiding Light comes back which is not very liked. It's not even a single, so you can't justify it because of popularity.

Whining can get annoying sometimes, but you can't generalize that everyone is just ungrateful. Muse concerts aren't an inherent right. You pay for them and as such you can be annoyed if you feel you were not satisfied with your purchase.

I understand people being annoyed, but we at least need to look at the good parts of the show. I mean they played Bliss, dead star, and sunburn... Give them credit for that. And it is the first show anyways lets give it time and MAYBE they'll switch things up a bit.

This is bs this is the first I've seen of warner blocking videos by country on youtube. I've never had trouble finding videos online after big muse events.

Have definitely not seen it happening on live vids before. Guess it sounds so close to the original that it get's picked up by the detecting-thingy. :p

I don't think anyone "needs" to look at the positive points.

The second half of that set is horrible. The closer is one of the worst ever.

If you expect people not to complain about that (especially on here), you're probably not going to fit in here.

People have opinions and they're entitled to share them.

ndmeiKU.gif

I understand people being annoyed, but we at least need to look at the good parts of the show. I mean they played Bliss, dead star, and sunburn... Give them credit for that. And it is the first show anyways lets give it time and MAYBE they'll switch things up a bit.

Well from what I've seen (and I haven't seen much) people didn't seem that upset for the overall product, just the fuck up at the end which kinda ruined what could have been a completely amazing set.

Also, I really want to see a video of Blackout now.

Well from what I've seen (and I haven't seen much) people didn't seem that upset for the overall product, just the fuck up at the end which kinda ruined what could have been a completely amazing set.

Also, I really want to see a video of Blackout now.

Solid point. But I totally agree with you guys about Blackout, which I haven't seen yet with either. If there gonna bring it back, they need to do it right and with Matt playing the guitar

I think Muse have done a great job since the release of T2L. The stage has been great, the setlists have been great, and the band have sounded great.

Sadly they took a step back with this gig.

Archived