Woah, it really works.

The Animals and FG actors things are useless and stupid though. A lot.

Also can someone explain the coffins thing? What is it?

There were the animals man and FG woman under the b stage in coffins when matt went under there during UD. Unsure what it was all about seemed very odd.

As for it "working" I mean it brings something else to the show. No doubt people will find something to moan about though. Matt not playing guitar enough, a woman drinking petrol, too much fire, not enough fire, lack of fireworks, Charles isn't big enough, Charles looks like a doctor who baddie from the 60s

If you're going to a gig try and get some confetti cash that's a wicked souvenir. I got myself one and so did my mrs

Depends on where I'm stood. Saying that I loved the souvenir confetti I nabbed when I saw The Killers - a small mountain of red Ks and silver thunderbolts. So it'd be great to try at least.

No doubt people will find something to moan about though. Matt not playing guitar enough, a woman drinking petrol

About the guitar issue:

Wait, so Matt doesn't play guitar for Blackout? Okay, I'm not too bothered when it's songs like Starlight but that is a big let down for me.

About the other thing: do we really need a woman drinking petrol at a muse show? Is it necessary?

No it's not. It's useless and dumb.

Best Muse gig I've been too.

I was stood on the barrier at the tip of the walk way right at the end. WAs perfect!! Being feet away from the guys but being able to take in the whole stage, by far the best place to stand! Apart from the fireball in the intro, it actually hurts!!!!!

Bliss, Deadstar, Sunburn were all amazing! The visuals are incredible and stage is just immense. I was dissapointed with the huge light bulb tbh, it was the ufo thing again.

My only issue was Matt doing his Bono impression during Starlight too. Not playing so much as a guitar just seemed a little lazy to me :(

All in all, truly amazing!! Got a pocket full of Muse currency as compensation for having my eyebrows burnt off lol :)

Depends on where I'm stood. Saying that I loved the souvenir confetti I nabbed when I saw The Killers - a small mountain of red Ks and silver thunderbolts. So it'd be great to try at least.

I'd say stand near the b stage that's the safest bet however on my exit of the Ricoh I spotted a few at the back close to the seated area and a man climbed a barrier near the drinks bar to get some which had fell between the bar and barrier so it does travel a fair distance

Yeah, that petrol woman seems totally pointless. This tour really isn't looking that great to me at the moment. The stage looks great but everything else is starting to feel like TR tour again, for me anyway. We're only one gig into the tour though so they could easily prove me wrong (and I hope they do).

Archived