A lot of us wish to went to that gig but can't. Leaving the stadium after Dead Star would be retarded.

I don't have a problem with Chris playing the solo in Blackout, and yes, the girl in that song is the same of Feeling Good.

Also this will sound nitpicky but I think Unsustainable has been ruined live by how cheesy the robot looks. When I saw them on the arena show it was literally the most entertaining song of the night for me even if not the best song. Was so awesome live. Now I just couldn't take it seriously anymore.

I'd say it's a combo of

1. Horrible slow section in the 2nd half

2. Guiding Light being brought back, UD still there, Unintended of all the other Showibz songs to bring back

3. The speculation made it look like every concert was going to have CE, Fury, Dead Star, Muscle Museum, B&H, Take A Bow, and Exogenesis.

4. Starlight closing.

Also this will sound nitpicky but I think Unsustainable has been ruined live by how cheesy the robot looks. When I saw them on the arena show it was literally the most entertaining song of the night for me even if not the best song. Was so awesome live. Now I just couldn't take it seriously anymore.

This so much

A lot of us wish to went to that gig but can't. Leaving the stadium after Dead Star would be retarded.

I don't have a problem with Chris playing the solo in Blackout, and yes, the girl in that song is the same of Feeling Good.

It was a joke sweetheart, please don't cry.

she is. btw what is she doing in Feeling Good anyway?

She talks on a phone on the main stage for a minute, then walks down the catwalk. Halfway through this she gets mad at the phone and goes to the petrol pump on the b-stage, covering herself in liquid (probably water) and falling to the floor. She's later seen during Undisclosed in a coffin beside the Animals man briefly, which is hidden under the stage but revealed as Matt walks past.

She talks on a phone on the main stage for a minute, then walks down the catwalk. Halfway through this she gets mad at the phone and goes to the petrol pump on the b-stage, covering herself in liquid (probably water) and falling to the floor. She's later seen during Undisclosed in a coffin beside the Animals man briefly, which is hidden under the stage but revealed as Matt walks past.

lol da fuq!

They have had an under-riding tongue in cheek running through their whole career.

Tiny bit but not shown much in live shows. Just look at any Abso era show. Just pure awesome start to finish. Nothing to complain about. Now imagine Matt doesn't play guitar during Muscle Museum at Glastonbury 2004 and you don't think people would've thrown a shit fit? I think so.

No Bellz guitar for Blackout does bother me. They should be a band before showmen.

Unintended I guess is acceptable since it's trying to be a more stripped down performance.

4. Starlight closing.

I forgot that one. I think I'm repressing it.

It wasn't even the weirdest thing for me - the panic station dancing politicians and lizard men definitely takes that title!

That is plain stupid. I hate blending politics with music in that way.

Either way, I'd give anything to see Muse in a stadium , so those of you who are lucky, turn the blind eye to the silliness and enjoy :)

That is plain stupid. I hate blending politics with music in that way.

Either way, I'd give anything to see Muse in a stadium , so those of you who are lucky, turn the blind eye to the silliness and enjoy :)

It was a whole bunch of them (Barack Obama, Putin, the Chinese leader, plus others) dancing at various points, and I think the whole lizard people thing ties in with this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians

Which is one of those conspiracy theories we all know Matt loves so much! So I don't think it's a (serious) political comment, really. It's not Dave Mustaine level stupid, at any rate!

Man so much complaining. I would have killed to go to this show!

Right?! There is not one thing I have to complain about after hearing about this show. Not one song I wouldn't have loved to see them play. Hell, I would have killed to see a couple of the ones they did play. All you people know how to do is to complain and be ungrateful twats. It makes me ashamed sometimes.

Right?! There is not one thing I have to complain about after hearing about this show. Not one song I wouldn't have loved to see them play. Hell, I would have killed to see a couple of the ones they did play. All you people know how to do is to complain and be ungrateful twats. It makes me ashamed sometimes.

Ok seriously?

Yes, you might have enjoyed every song, but not everyone here enjoys every song. In fact from people who have been to multiple gigs they can see when crowds on average don't like songs either when everyone acts and looks bored. If the song's not getting the attention of the general crowd it's not a very good song live (in most cases at least). Muse have plenty of amazing tracks live which is why people get annoyed when something like Guiding Light comes back which is not very liked. It's not even a single, so you can't justify it because of popularity.

Whining can get annoying sometimes, but you can't generalize that everyone is just ungrateful. Muse concerts aren't an inherent right. You pay for them and as such you can be annoyed if you feel you were not satisfied with your purchase.

Guiding Light followed by Undisclosed Desires, though.

I mean really.

As if one wasn't bad enough...

Guiding Light followed by Undisclosed Desires, though.

I mean really.

As if one wasn't bad enough...

Lol this. I mean Gl at least gets redeemed slightly by its solo. UD has zero redeeming qualities live. Like theres absolutely no reason for it to be kept at this point. On the whole my only major complaints that I literally dropped my jaw at are

1. No blackout on guitar (next they'll bring back invincible but matt wont play the guitar)

2. Charles looking incredibly cheesy thus ruining Unsustainable

3. Starlight closing the show (imo the worst song they've ever written)

Archived