Paying £50+ a pop to see a band is a lot in times like these and the band should be grateful at the tens of thousands who have payed and travelled such a long way to see them. Would it kill them to play rare songs? There is actually no reason to stop them other than Matt "not singing it" or similar reasons. If that's the case then fans might not be "able" to make the journey or what not. The band do a lot of hard work and although the set wasn't that bad tonight I feel totally underwhelmed at the lack of rock and old-Muse that fans have countlessly say they want. Playing Dead Star doesn't make everything good aswell as bringing back Guiding Light, finishing with Starlight and doing a cover-song in their set over one of their own. Cmon boys, I hope for better at the other gigs.

Whole band changed. I have to say that the show was amazing. Great stage and visuals and pyro. Unintended/blackout/guiding light/UD was dire though. They had some horrendous synth start half way through unintended which turned everything to a fuzzy mess. Blackout was NOTHING compared to wembley 07 with matt on guitar. Ruined blackout as a song for me. Bloody great gig though. Bliss+ deadstar were highly unexpected. Starlight closing was a big letdown but there was so many funny moments in theproduction. Great show overall though!

Blackout sounds bad? :supersad:

Don't know if it was posted, but here's a closer pic of the robot. Lol. http://instagram.com/p/ZoXqPmP-KX/

:LOL:

It reminds me a little of 70s Doctor Who where they made villains out of cardboard and tin foil. :chuckle: I also thought it'd be a bit bigger.

It's quite big though, 5 metres and all :unsure:

I'm going to be kind on the spolers, but my god the rest of you on other dates are in for a treat, that is by the far the highest standard of show they have ever put on. It was such a show, I think the standard of playing was excellent, but half the time I didn't notice as I was just absorbed in the show. Tom has outdone himself on some the visuals, especially the first song and Panic Station.

Very happy with the setlist.

So who were the cynical ones saying no 2 hour + set list and no giant robots. Also, the guys behind last years UFO out did themselves, kudos to the artist staying calm and untangling her self.

Blackout sounds bad? :supersad:

:

Not bad, just dull. You couldnt tell a difference between.unimtended(which had guitar so quiet it was pointless) and nlblackout. It sounded like morgan was playing some guitar for nlackout, but different to what matt used to play

It's quite big though, 5 metres and all :unsure:

I'm 6 metres tall. And tbf when Matt suggested 'giant robot' I imagined something like the Take That robot.

Somewhere in there is a great set but after Stockholm it goes a bit astray. Maybe break up the cheesy encore and swap the other two, with Survival closing.

Archived