I am extremely confused by the petrol drinker and the animal man. What's going on exactly?

Are you going to a gig?

The man in the animals stage visuals runs down the barrier then onto the stage and loads of muse money explodes into the air like confetti.

Petrol drinker, during feeling good an office woman is working at a pc on matts stage then she walks down the runway singing along to FG on a mobile phone, at the end of the runway is an old school gas pump and she sexily dances with it then proceeds to pour petrol all over her face. A bit odd but it works?

Are you going to a gig?

The man in the animals stage visuals runs down the barrier then onto the stage and loads of muse money explodes into the air like confetti.

Petrol drinker, during feeling good an office woman is working at a pc on matts stage then she walks down the runway singing along to FG on a mobile phone, at the end of the runway is an old school gas pump and she sexily dances with it then proceeds to pour petrol all over her face. A bit odd but it works?

The Animals visual sounds awesome and I love the thought of the confetti cash. But the petrol drinker... why? :LOL:

Just back in from the coventry gig...really good :D The part of the crowd i was in was awesome too

Great seeing Bliss, Sunburn and Dead Star on the setlist. Thought the stage was really good as well even if the blackout lightbulb and the petrol woman in Feeling Good was a bit odd...

Also nice to see Chris on the guitar for a bit in Unintended and particularly the blackout solo

Archived