Regarding the whole moshing thing...some songs it's fun and really suits it, mainly like SS, TIRO, end of MOTP, Hysteria etc, even Follow Me was fun last year at O2! Rest of the time it's all about dance pits, for the slightly less heavy songs. Like say Resistance, I just don't consider that like a moshy song or anything, or Uprising (at least until the outro riffs). They're more jump around. When people are constantly moshing through them that can get tiring, but apart from a few songs yesterday most people seemed to be standing calmly where I was (most of the time was standing in/on the edge of the large pit near the front Matt's side)

I just don't think the crowd yesterday was too rough at all, as someone pointed out, it's a rock (I guess) show, gotta expect some stuff going on. On the whole I thought the crowd was so much tamer than 2010 gigs.

But then again I had to go out the crowd for last two encores and apparently it got a little tight and some crowd surges started happening towards the end but I wouldn't know

THIS, was fucking killer, had to start walking out in MK Ultra cos the crowd was so tight from the beginning

82hpTPFB-M8

Big thanks to everyone who made queueing such a great social experience yesterday! Saw so many friends and made new ones, too :happy:

To the young couple who decided, at about 16.40, to come and park themselves right at the front of the queue along the barriers, queue-jumping hundreds of people to "Just sit down". Fuck right off! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Big thanks to everyone who made queueing such a great social experience yesterday! Saw so many friends and made new ones, too :happy:

To the young couple who decided, at about 16.40, to come and park themselves right at the front of the queue along the barriers, queue-jumping hundreds of people to "Just sit down". Fuck right off! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wait... Did they actually get through? Or did they get booted from the front?

Omg Pip! how are you darling! long time no speak! how are the birdies? :)

Hello Kaz :kiss: Fine, thank you! Had a fantastic few days in London but happy to be home with the pigeons, I do miss them when I'm away :$:LOL:

Glad you enjoyed the gig :D

Haha I only saw them when they walked away.

Also cheers for the ticket Pip! And queueing didn't turn out to be so lonely, was sat with Frakkles and his gf and Nat most of the time, and then when everyone started going in I just walked off to my own gate :LOL: Didn't even take long anyway, by the time I got in I could've been like 3 rows from the front anyway

Haha I only saw them when they walked away.

Also cheers for the ticket Pip! And queueing didn't turn out to be so lonely, was sat with Frakkles and his gf and Nat most of the time, and then when everyone started going in I just walked off to my own gate :LOL: Didn't even take long anyway, by the time I got in I could've been like 3 rows from the front anyway

Your tweet made me PMSL! :LOL:

Round and round and round and round the Emirates forever alone

I can't believe you missed us so many times! :LOL::kiss:

Fucking boo to all the people at the back talking through the Butterflies solo. I may have screamed some swears

This reminds me, there was a lot of talking and shouting where I was during Isolated System. People didn't seem to realise it was a song. :LOL: I was thinking "shut up, don't you realise you'll probably never hear this again?"

I heard someone saying that it was always crazy after games at the Emirates Stadium. But it is true that it was quite a challenge to get back home!

True.

Me and 2 other musers (who were staying at my gaff) missed the last tube and got pretty stranded!

After the gig, we walked to Finsbury to get some food before joining a tube queue (mainly standing was an issue for me as i don't my ankle in). Last train westbound was at 1120. 50 mins after the gig ended. thats crazy! And we were going to Hounslow. had to Haggle the fuck out of a taxi, luckily between 3 of us it wasnt so bad!:)

My friend and I and a few others with us were minutes away from missing the last tube from Arsenal! It was at like 11:45, which was ridiculous. And I have never been so squashed inside a train carriage, I got very intimate with one guy. :LOL: Why end the tube so early, especially on a bank holiday weekend?

Your tweet made me PMSL! :LOL:

I can't believe you missed us so many times! :LOL::kiss:

It's that fucking Forever Alone account that retweeted it that made me laugh! And yeah, I don't even know how I missed you lot! Eventually I found Jamie, Josh and Tom

I didn't get to meet super mod James90 though :(

I thought you were gonna try and get into our gate with that ticket anyway. I would have just for shits and giggles. :LOL:

Haha, I can just imagine the people going for barrier behind me who would get pissed off as I try to make my way back out again. Should've done it just to annoy them :LOL:

People talking during quiet songs :noey:

There were some twats near us who talked through every song until TIRO started, at which point they turned towards the stage, all filmed it on their iPhones, and then moved into the crowd.

haha, if you were by barrier on Matts side then that was our glowsticks :LOL: were you the guy randomly prodding my friend with a glowstick? haha :LOL:

Nope, I as at the back both nights. I imagine there were several hundred people with glow sticks there. My friends brought a carrier bag full of them. I had assembled them into rainbows up my arms. Gayphysicist pride.

Nope, I as at the back both nights. I imagine there were several hundred people with glow sticks there. My friends brought a carrier bag full of them. I had assembled them into rainbows up my arms. Gayphysicist pride.

haha ah well, epic :LOL:

Hello Kaz :kiss: Fine, thank you! Had a fantastic few days in London but happy to be home with the pigeons, I do miss them when I'm away :$:LOL:

Glad you enjoyed the gig :D

Glad you Enjoyed your time here :) take care and maybe see you sunday? :eek::LOL:

Archived