matthijs

Not entirely sure, just found the picture on fb. It seems to be an MB-1S with a different finish and sustainiac (rather than sustainer)

This one is made for Matt, they took a pic while painting the Xeno head. Just can't find that twit anymore

We should have more bait for nonces like Valentin. I want to be part of one of these man vs People of The Board™ episodes.

If we're talking about the board as a whole, I'm sure there have been loads, but as for KnT, there were only a few.

Most noteworthy (by far) is Jabnit.

He signed up as "Muse+Me=Excitement" in 2005. I recall he was 13 or so at the time, so he was given a bit of slack at first, but...

1. The fuzz factory. Our community was glad to help the young man out with his purchase, but... after the initial "IT FUCKING SOUNDS LIKE MATT BELLAMY" phase, he sold it.

2. Guess what daddy bought me... A GIBSON LES PAUL STUDIO! OH MY GOD. The lad just wanted to gain some man points by showing off, but it just resulted in a 5+ page thread of him being called a spoiled brat

3. How do you know if a girl likes you? Oh fuck no. This was in banter, and ended up being one of the most popular threads at the time. It ended up in a flame war between him and the other James (don't worry, he's been gone for years, just to avoid any confusion). This resulted in his first (of close to ten?) bans.

4. Check out this strat I got. I hate how it looks and it has crappy single coils. You know what I'll do? I'll put some RED DICE control knobs on.

5. "Wah and whammy aren't the same? Oh dear..."

6. Mattocaster replica project. Guys....... I sourced some aged mahogany, and some shiny material. Do I just, saw the wood out and make a guitar? He got as far as cutting a wonky les paul shape body from a plank of wood, and it was never seen again.

7. Hypnotize/dwydav. Just... no. It all went down hill after this and got pretty tedious. He was banned permanently in 2007. Several duplicate accounts were made, but he eventually gave up

8. Until 2012 or so, when he came back and got banned again

I'll leave you with this quote about his most recent ban:

Since the official muse forum is still full of moderators stuck up their own behind

THAT'S ME :awesome:

7. Hypnotize/dwydav. Just... no. It all went down hill after this and got pretty tedious. He was banned permanently in 2007. Several duplicate accounts were made, but he eventually gave up

Do elaborate, i dont recall that one!

I'd love to see you explain Sam & Bshuker to the newbies....

Do elaborate, i dont recall that one!

I'd love to see you explain Sam & Bshuker to the newbies....

it wasn't anything exciting. He would just get into constant arguments with those two, and once his original account was banned, he would sign up pretending to be them. I recall he also had a mate of sorts (???) sign up pretending to be haze015, but he got banned right away for being far too modest.

And there are some things that they need to find out for themselves.

it wasn't anything exciting. He would just get into constant arguments with those two, and once his original account was banned, he would sign up pretending to be them. I recall he also had a mate of sorts (???) sign up pretending to be haze015, but he got banned right away for being far too modest.

And there are some things that they need to find out for themselves.

You have no idea how loud i just laughed at the thought of David Hazel being modest :) loved that guy

You have no idea how loud i just laughed at the thought of David Hazel being modest :) loved that guy

I like the MOTP effect and I've asked someone to make me the effect into a little stomp box. Should be done in a month or two. The guy is busy.

Call me a wanabe... I just like the effect and wish to experiment with it myself. I'm not gonna put it in my guitar or anything and I'm not gonna do a MOTP cover with my band. I just want the effect without all crap that Matt goes through to acheive it. Mine is gonna go sort of 2 octaves + as well. Cost, about £100. The guy is using the song to help him acheive as close sound as possible.

What are the chances tczechan was the one he asked to build this pedal?

Seems he got the effect pretty spot on

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=3796030&postcount=493

Mansons just posted an article on their facebook, and in said article there's a picture of the SDL-1 with the swirl finish.

http://eastdevonjournal.uk/manson-guitars/

I think it looks really out of place tbh. Would rather prefer if they'd do an optional "aged nickel" finish to make it look kinda like the ali top, and still offer the swirls as well... for the people who dig that sort of stuff :LOL:

I'm not sure I like it either, the works 001 looked so much better.

The M1D1 on the other hand is looking in amazing.

I don't think this is what the final version will be like. I asked about it a while ago.

I imagine that guitar is the same prototype from the show, but they've just experimented with the swirls.

Did someone say the M1D1 was repairable once on here, or am I just being hopeful? Love that guitar.

Yeah I think it was Ross0203 who said that. Don't worry though, we still have Olly's M1B1.

I don't think this is what the final version will be like. I asked about it a while ago.

I imagine that guitar is the same prototype from the show, but they've just experimented with the swirls.

Yeah I think it was Ross0203 who said that. Don't worry though, we still have Olly's M1B1.

Whatever happened to Olly? Been a while since he posted any pics.

Wasn't that post-cleanup #1 too?

EDIT: I don't tweet :(

That was how it was in 2013 - maybe about 6 months before the first cleaning.

Didn't seem to be doing too well last year either. They put the strings on a few months before, and they were already rusted

Archived