matthijs

I suspect they won't refinish the drones, certainly not into budget Matt Blacks.

Yeah, Adrian said they're not going to refinish the DR-1. Customization is available though, I'm guessing if you want the 510 bridge and whatnot.

:stunned:

oh look at the inside jokes. I don't have a manson yet so I don't get them.:$

*goes into corner and :'(*

No inside jokes. What I asked him wasn't directly related to Mansons actually, but more about cloning a fuzz factory something that isn't a fuzz factory. Honest.

Speaking of that, has anyone got the schematic/recipe deal for that candle powered thing they're talking about? Asking for a friend.

No inside jokes. What I asked him wasn't directly related to Mansons actually, but more about cloning a fuzz factory something that isn't a fuzz factory. Honest.

Speaking of that, has anyone got the schematic/recipe deal for that candle powered thing they're talking about? Asking for a friend.

Sadly no. However I have heard that all you need is a small enclosure, a steady but not necessarily plentiful supply of bees, and a bottle of pure adrenochrome to make yourself a pretty gnarly fuzz pedal. Gloves are apparently pretty useful but not essential.

Damn... Wish I would have snagged VIP tix for tonight or Thursday's show.

Really curious as to what's been changed around. Haven't seen any other pictures of the VIP stuff yet

Shiiiiiiit.

Getting to play one of his guitars would be amazing, but think of all the shite renditions of various riffs you'd hear people playing in the VIP bit :chuckle:

That's probably what the headphones are for :ninja:

I can't believe they're letting people play Matt's current guitar, so jealous.

Right, I'm about to restring my MA-2 tomorrow and I need tips from you guys with restringing these HAP's (how much excess should I have ect) as when I first changed the strings I had so much excess that wraps were going on top of each other= poo stability.

Do I pull the string one fret?

I've found that it depends how high they are currently set. I don't really use a specific rule to restring these, but somehow I've figured out how to do them without wasting strings... too often anyway

Also, the green neck. Nice

12496348_429830747224621_7288695095235520922_o.jpg

I've found that it depends how high they are currently set. I don't really use a specific rule to restring these, but somehow I've figured out how to do them without wasting strings... too often anyway

Also, the green neck. Nice

12496348_429830747224621_7288695095235520922_o.jpg

:facemelt: yeah I need that guitar in my veins.

Is Danny Gomez like, Manson's demo guy?

Also didn't know Morgan plays a Manson too :ninja:

By the way, I gotta make sure: The MB runs are different from the DL and SDL runs, right? Initially I thought they were the same, but I've been attempting to use my brain lately and it finally stroke me that the MB runs are separated from the SDL and DL runs :stunned:

By the way, I gotta make sure: The MB runs are different from the DL and SDL runs, right? Initially I thought they were the same, but I've been attempting to use my brain lately and it finally stroke me that the MB runs are separated from the SDL and DL runs :stunned:

Yeah, they do the MB-1s separately.

Archived