matthijs

Just missed the FedEx guy for my guitar by ten minutes. Like come on :LOL:

Just drive there and pick it up. I feel so bad for you. I have no patience, I would break days ago :$

Here's a picture of one. It's an older one, but they're not too different now (maybe a little neater actually)

Ya got any that's just H-S? :$

Ya got any that's just H-S? :$

I don't actually (not counting the top route ones). I have one that's HH with no additional electronics though.

It really differs for me on what bass I play New Born. Can't do it on all of them.

Interesting. Different scale, or...?

I wasn't having TOO much trouble playing it on the JPJ bass, but at the same time, I was getting a bit more used to that short scale gretsch bass (which I've sold since)

My only complaint about this new one is that the body seems to be made of a really lightweight ash, and it has quite a bit of neck dive when playing sitting down.

Here she is! Rescued her from the post office a couple hours ago! Absolutely in love. Did spend twenty minutes taking off every back plate trying to find the sustainer battery hatch to find there were already batteries in it :facepalm:

Nice, looks great. And yeah, they always come with batteries. You'll have to replace them soon enough though

Just wanted to share how lucky I have been today at the Birmingham guitar show, I visited the Manson stand with a very keen interest and after a lengthy chat about the guitars and Matt I was allowed to play his own Manson MB1 which he broke last week on tour and has just been repaired, Got lots of photos too. I have the mbc1 with xy midi screen fitted and just ordered the new glitter red one with sustainiac so now aswell as being buzzing from playing his earlier on Im now mega excited for May and getting the new one. Before that though...... The tour.

Cheers Joe at Manson for making my day :D

Might as well just buy a Cort.

Also, Jaicen... I have a question for you. You'll have to pretend you know nothing if I PM you about it though.

Sounds exciting. Is it Bs in proportions, as it's been an hour and a half an I haven't received anything yet..

Archived