matthijs

Damn if I didn't find my VERY first Manson deluxe strap from 6 years ago (let's not get too sentimental) I would pick a stealth one up.

Is it me or are the deluxe straps so much more comfortable than the standard ones?

Damn if I didn't find my VERY first Manson deluxe strap from 6 years ago (let's not get too sentimental) I would pick a stealth one up.

Is it me or are the deluxe straps so much more comfortable than the standard ones?

Don't get me started. I actually went looking for the first ever strap I bought from Mansons in 2005 (as it was my first purchase from them). Couldn't find it...

It was pretty worn down from what I remember, but served me well on my dual humbucker tele :nerd:

I went full on boutique and got the heistercamp one for my MA-X - looks great on that guitar.

I think I'll get one of the red ones in the link above though.

Don't get me started. I actually went looking for the first ever strap I bought from Mansons in 2005 (as it was my first purchase from them). Couldn't find it...

Mine was amidst a box of badges :LOL: very surreal to put it on a real Manson, considering 6 years ago I was but a poor long haired Brit with a white telecaster.

I really want a stealth strap or a red one :stunned:

I think steel custom guitars is converting an MBC-1 to a Delorean or 007 hmmmm

Mine was amidst a box of badges :LOL: very surreal to put it on a real Manson, considering 6 years ago I was but a poor long haired Brit with a white telecaster.

007 innit. I think it would be hard to convert the contoured MBC to a delorean, unless they're going custom body.

That new red strap is even nicer than the red logo one from before. Now, to get a new guitar so I have a reason buy another strap :twitchy:

You're thinking like me now. Excellent... :ninja:

I had a white yamaha 120SJ (similar to the black one MB had early on) and then a black Fender HH tele. Or it might have been the other way around, but I'm sure the strap was used on both of them, and that's all that matters.

As good as the Corts are (very good actually) I wouldn't do crazy modifications like that... but what do I know, look at those MAs I've had redone with new necks, finishes, etc :$ I would say those are a better platform though.

007 innit. I think it would be hard to convert the contoured MBC to a delorean, unless they're going custom body.

007 is slab body isn't it?

You're thinking like me now. Excellent... :ninja:

I had a white yamaha 120SJ (similar to the black one MB had early on) and then a black Fender HH tele. Or it might have been the other way around, but I'm sure the strap was used on both of them, and that's all that matters.

As good as the Corts are (very good actually) I wouldn't do crazy modifications like that... but what do I know, look at those MAs I've had redone with new necks, finishes, etc :$ I would say those are a better platform though.

007 is slab body isn't it?

The MBC is slab-ish, but still has a belly contour and the body edges are rounded. Not like 007 or the delorean they're proper slabs.

So blind or an alcoholic?

Which one is he :ninja:

Let me explain.

Someone on here (probably citizen_erased_jj) found a... unique MoC copy on eBay in 2007 or so.

Being a loyal KunT, he let us know right away (considering we all knew his post code and could make him do whatever we wanted anyway)

William Turner, however, became aware that we were discussing his fine handcrafted musical instrument on our message board. He then proceeded to sign up, and join the discussion.

The guitar, built in his (sadly now "defunct") meth lab, was one of 28924894898918149 instruments according to the handwritten serial number on the back of the headstock. The number wasn't arbitrarily chosen, but it did indicate he built a lot of fine handcrafted musical masterpieces.

Master luthier William Turner even made us a demo video to show that the X-Y pad actually worked, but it was a little difficult to tell with Big Sweaty Afro™ constantly stealing the show...

If this is in fact the same Turner that built that one-off prototype MB guitar.... then expect big things from him.

Let me explain.

Someone on here (probably citizen_erased_jj) found a... unique MoC copy on eBay in 2007 or so.

Being a loyal KunT, he let us know right away (considering we all knew his post code and could make him do whatever we wanted anyway)

William Turner, however, became aware that we were discussing his fine handcrafted musical instrument on our message board. He then proceeded to sign up, and join the discussion.

The guitar, built in his (sadly now "defunct") meth lab, was one of 28924894898918149 instruments according to the handwritten serial number on the back of the headstock. The number wasn't arbitrarily chosen, but it did indicate he built a lot of fine handcrafted musical masterpieces.

Master luthier William Turner even made us a demo video to show that the X-Y pad actually worked, but it was a little difficult to tell with Big Sweaty Afro™ constantly stealing the show...

If this is in fact the same Turner that built that one-off prototype MB guitar.... then expect big things from him.

Ha, when was this? I can't actually remember. Can't believe I missed this

EDIT: Ah, 2007, so close

Were you not lurking around that time? I think most of us did for at least a year before signing up

1935994_10153964642018834_5431198404372368771_n.jpg?oh=c3e7ed491729b732bafb10a5f2a6b599&oe=575209F5

I had another original account from 2007 that I forgot the password of and I guess must have been lurking earlier in the year but just don't remember it at all! Any links?

Also. Hot.

Afraid not, and I spent far too long looking for the picture yesterday.

If the board wiki is still on this server (not sure if you remember that, but I think it was taken down in 2009 or so) it has the pictures, plus all of the other great moments.

I recall the last time I went on there, everything was all wonky and I couldn't browse through the pages.

Edit: Just checked, and I think it's been removed completely... damn

2z6uq69.jpg

Banned for being a slanderous twat with less grasp of reality than a newborn child Valentin joined the board in the summer of 2008, and immediately proceeded to insult man, woman, child, beast and Ryan. A former Scientologist, Valentin left the cult after deciding that Scientology just wasn't messed up enough for him. As a result, Valentin created the cult, Valentykyo, based around the moon, Valentin essentially being god, and the world flooding in 2012. The boardies were so amazed by his incredible outlook and his bizarre religion that they told him to GTFO; at which he donned his eyeliner and bitched about it on youtube. In an attempt to stop the ridicule, Valentin decided to try and win over the notorious K&T.

He failed.

Miserably.

He is also illiterate and probably only has the intellect of a 10 year old. Highly immature child that was abused at a younger age. Someone in his family touched him, and since then he's being projecting his problems on to others. He probably hates himself, and tries to convince himself otherwise but using material objects to justify his existence.

Valentin decided that declaring preternatural musical ability was the way to win over K&T, which it would have been... had Valentin's idea of musical genius not been the playing of the "perfect" E5 powerchord and playing "Plug In Baby" behind his head. Other moments of glory include a clip where he draws a perfect circle or at least, that's what he wanted us to believe. Val's only decent moment was this awesome quote:

I drive a nice car, does that really make me a bad person?

No, it doesn't.

It actually makes me a pretty awesome person.

Valentin is currently perma-banned from muse.mu and muselive.

Val proved himself to be even more stupid than anyone ever imagined by trying to vandalize the board wiki, totally forgetting that any "mindless dolt" can revert edits.

:love:

Afraid not, and I spent far too long looking for the picture yesterday.

If the board wiki is still on this server (not sure if you remember that, but I think it was taken down in 2009 or so) it has the pictures, plus all of the other great moments.

I recall the last time I went on there, everything was all wonky and I couldn't browse through the pages.

Edit: Just checked, and I think it's been removed completely... damn

The board wiki was the best thing about this board.

Its description of me was amazing

Archived