matthijs

:awesome: even though the sustainiac is less Matthew. I need to get a CE-7 at some point.

Good luck with that...

James, that CE is headed to the good olde US of A, is it headed to your residence? Think it is unlikely given our recent discussion :ninja:

Mississippi queen in the bridge of my MA-2 after the MBK2. Good idea or bad? No experience with P90 pickups.

What's wrong with the MBK2, GarJov? Not a fan?

I've been wanting to put a set of Mississippi Queen's in my Les Paul, but I feel like I'd be wasting the 2 humbuckers :/ Older Muse sound is a lot P90's though, right? Maybe a NB/MQ set would be best.

I've been wanting to put a set of Mississippi Queen's in my Les Paul, but I feel like I'd be wasting the 2 humbuckers :/ Older Muse sound is a lot P90's though, right? Maybe a NB/MQ set would be best.

If I'm honest I really love the MBK2, I'm just a tinkerer. I like to experiment and see if I prefer one or the other; plus I love the 007 so it would be nice to have a similar guitar :happy:

I have a Nailbomb in the bridge and MQ P90 in the neck of my Les Paul. It is such a fantastic config.

Depends what you mean by older. He's said how he prefers the P90 sound, and his main recording guitar is the 007 with bridge MQ

First three albums are more of a humbucker sound, as he still had all of his guitars loaded with motherbuckers and crunch boxes

Depends what you mean by older. He's said how he prefers the P90 sound, and his main recording guitar is the 007 with bridge MQ

First three albums are more of a humbucker sound, as he still had all of his guitars loaded with motherbuckers and crunch boxes

Is his recording guitar still the 007 James? I'm surprised how long he's kept that guitar :x

Is his recording guitar still the 007 James? I'm surprised how long he's kept that guitar :x

I believe so, as it's still appearing in the most recent studio pictures. He said it's different from his other guitars as it's quite a bit louder...I don't think he means high output as much as he means resonance or whatever. Makes sense as it has quite a bit of wood removed for the electronics I guess

Newest Manson-related pet-peeve: people who use the #mansonguitars and #mansonguitar hashtags for their Cort :facemelt:. Damn it, I wanna see real Manson goodness and all I see is the exact same guitar chilling in my room :facepalm: (jk mine probably looks better)

I believe so, as it's still appearing in the most recent studio pictures. He said it's different from his other guitars as it's quite a bit louder...I don't think he means high output as much as he means resonance or whatever.

I guess he won't smash it anytime soon

i think it was an early Mississippi Queen but check with James 90 as it t'was his

Wait what :eek:

I guess he won't smash it anytime soon

He's already done it in the past.

on my 007 lol #NotForSale

It does make you wonder though. One of the Mansons I sold to sherpa_man later went to LA, so it must have gone to...

Someone in LA.

Archived