matthijs

Hmmmmm

So realistically, if I put my name on the MB list, how long would it be until I get an email? 3 years?

About 2 hours if you email them right around the time they open every day except sundays. That's how I got my cort modified, shipped, and arrived in under 5 days, right before christmas even. The trick is to email them when they open and if they reply then there's your opportunity to have a lengthy conversation

About 2 hours if you email them right around the time they open every day except sundays. That's how I got my cort modified, shipped, and arrived in under 5 days, right before christmas even. The trick is to email them when they open and if they reply then there's your opportunity to have a lengthy conversation

I think she meant as in being told "your MB-1 is being made you're one of the next ones to get one" in which case it would be a while.

Just wanted to let anyone who cares know, I have officially named my guitar Black Santa. I'm hoping I'm the first one to do so, as I am far too pleased with myself to be told otherwise :LOL:

Guitar? Yep your probably first... Adult movie star name? Unlikely you would be the first :LOL:

Hmmmmm

So realistically, if I put my name on the MB list, how long would it be until I get an email? 3 years?

I don't think it would be that long, but I'm not sure. They still have to finish the DL/SDL guitars. If you put your name on the list, you just have to be one of the first 25 to reply to the emails they send out when they're ready to start making the guitars.

James, your crackle glow tele - I'm not sure if you still have it but do you know / remember how many LEDs were in that guitar and where they were placed?

I'm thinking of doing something similar on a guitar I'm building and was just wondering how the mansons crew went about doing it...

James, your crackle glow tele - I'm not sure if you still have it but do you know / remember how many LEDs were in that guitar and where they were placed?

I'm thinking of doing something similar on a guitar I'm building and was just wondering how the mansons crew went about doing it...

Yeah I still have it. Not sure about the placement as I haven't opened it up properly, but I think there are five or six LEDs. hooglebug might be able to help, as I recall he had a similar idea a while back

Slowly becoming more familiar with this camera (after three years...) so I managed to take some decent pictures of ... evil distant cousin of santa? No idea.

0qvf45s.jpg

mJEFe0m.jpg

It looks much more over the top in real life though.

*hyperventilates*

Archived