matthijs

Nope not mine. You'd think it was because mine is still in pieces waiting for the new plates, so I would have bought another one to keep myself busy.

But no, I didn't.

:facepalm: I thought they solved it. What's the solution gonna be now?

Noob question, but what's underneath the MA pickguard? Are all your controls connected to it?

Didn't even clock the guys username on Reverb - it's matts old guitar tech. Matt had the guitar built for him on his 40th birthday as a present. Surprised he's selling that though..

Haha oh fuck yeah. Wanna know the story now. Wonder if that was Matt's actual live MB1

Think I finally managed to work out the identity of @Boring_Roadie now as well thanks to his Instagram

:eek::eek::eek:

Group purchase it is. Super nice of Matt to do that.

Yet for some reasons Morgan doesn't have his own Manson yet :facemelt:

They did, just the anodizing will take a couple of weeks.

And yeah, all controls and neck pickup are mounted on it.

Aw. Good thing you have a dozen of others to play with :p

He does though

Do tell

Oh, I thought he just plays the Matt Blacks

btw, who's who on instagram? I know all my followers are all you guys, but aside from James, musecaster and jbias I can't tell the rest

He does. I haven't seen him play his own custom recently, but it's still there.

0.jpeg

I wonder if Muse would eventually pull the same thing Green Day did with Jason White with Morgan.

The MA pickguard sure sounds interesting. Initially I just it's just there for aesthetics like the LP pickguards. Sounds convenient though, since you didn't have to ship the entire guitar back to Manson. How much is it usually to ship your guitars overseas? Any FedEx discount?

The sideways M guitar. It's a lovely piece. I can't find a picture of it, but I'm sure most of you remember it from the unsustainable tour. He still has it down in the pothole along with one of the many black MoCs.

I remember when I had a sigma as my username and everyone just called me sideways M. What a time to be alive.

Didn't even clock the guys username on Reverb - it's matts old guitar tech. Matt had the guitar built for him on his 40th birthday as a present. Surprised he's selling that though..

Holy crap he's also based out of Nashville TN, I wonder if I could message him about a personal up close inspection of the guitar :ninja:

Nice.

:pope: We should do a group purchase.

Yes. I'll volunteer to keep hold of it for everyone :eyebrows:

btw, who's who on instagram? I know all my followers are all you guys, but aside from James, musecaster and jbias I can't tell the rest

:ninja:

I remember when I had a sigma as my username and everyone just called me sideways M. What a time to be alive.

That's why we named Morgan's guitar after you. That and because we know you love your black double cutaways....... with X-Y pads

Yes. I'll volunteer to keep hold of it for everyone :eyebrows:

It's only fair

Archived