The Small Print surely has to return at some point. That 2nd night performance from Earls Court is one of my favourite Muse videos. You can just tell they're really enjoying it.

Download would be a good opportunity to bring it back.

...so you can imagine my disappointment when the real song wasn't as good.

lol are you kidding me? that sounds like a totally amateur farce trying to play up the "ridiculous" parts of Muse's sound. If you don't think the real song was better than that then I don't know what to tell you about your hopes for LP7 :rolleyes::erm:

Oh my god I listened to that so many times too! I need to reel in my excitement for new Muse material, there's months to wait yet.

But yeah I kind of agree, the Bond vibe on the actual Supremacy kind of killed it for me. I remember watching the video at E-werk and thinking the guys were back with some serious RATM-inspired riffage. Then I heard the actual song with all the pomp and the strings and the ridiculous trumpet during the bridge and....meh

lol are you kidding me? that sounds like a totally amateur farce trying to play up the "ridiculous" parts of Muse's sound. If you don't think the real song was better than that then I don't know what to tell you about your hopes for LP7 :rolleyes::erm:

lol are you kidding me?

It's one of the better fakes that have been made and it does actually sound like something Muse could have done. No harm in thinking the real song wasn't as good.

Archived