Adele signed on for the next movie already so there's no chance of that sadly! The makers were very chuffed with her song for skyfall and wanted her back for the next movie.

I'm surprised Interstellar didn't use the Exogenesis Symphony as those songs are the story of that movie...!

lol are you kidding me? that sounds like a totally amateur farce trying to play up the "ridiculous" parts of Muse's sound.

For one thing, it most likely is amateur music, since professional musicians wouldn't try to pass their work off as someone else's. For another, the real song sounds more ridiculous than the demo, so I'm not sure what your point is.

If you don't think the real song was better than that then I don't know what to tell you about your hopes for LP7 :rolleyes::erm:

What hopes? Where did I express this opinion you're concerned about?

Adele signed on for the next movie already so there's no chance of that sadly! The makers were very chuffed with her song for skyfall and wanted her back for the next movie.

Whether this is true or not, am I the only one who thinks Skyfall (the song) was massively overhyped and didn't make use of her potential at all?

And I think it'll probably be Sam Smith this year, or NME will start a big campaign and Alex Turner will end up singing it

There aren't that many bands I'm into who I can easily picture doing a Bond theme, actually. Massive Attack (with the right vocalist) or Portishead could do a good job.

Hooverphonic can be added to that list as well, with a different vocalist than their current one. They tend to go with names that are currently popular though.

Maybe they should just go for the lady with the beard.

Hooverphonic can be added to that list as well, with a different vocalist than their current one. They tend to go with names that are currently popular though.

Maybe they should just go for the lady with the beard.

The one from Eurovision?

Aside from bond I'm just praying this album is good! Guessing no news till January maybe a few pics, muted vids for Christmas?

Muse could pull it off for sure, but I think they've missed their chance. It doesn't really matter anyways, I just want the movie to be good.

Jarrad Leto could probably do a good bond song, he's got the voice for it, not really a huge fan of his though.

I'm a huge 30 seconds to mars fan but there's no way they could ever do a Bond song

Archived