Staggeringly definitive assessment of a scenario that never took place, could I also have the lotto numbers for next week by any chance?

Staggering lack of self-awareness considering your original statement was about what Follow Me SHOULD have been.

Jesus wept I remember why I didn't post here for 2 years now, that dude was completely right about watching what you say a few pages back. Put one observation about what the last album (which is released) could have been and suddenly it's heresy.

Yet say out-right that people shouldn't get their hopes up about the new LP (which in unreleased) and not an eyelid is bat. Wow.

Jesus wept I remember why I didn't post here for 2 years now, that dude was completely right about watching what you say a few pages back. Put one observation about what the last album (which is released) could have been and suddenly it's heresy.

Yet say out-right that people shouldn't get their hopes up about the new LP (which in unreleased) and not an eyelid is bat. Wow.

You said it like you knew what the original version of Follow Me was going to sound like and that it was better. That's just stupid.

If I have to preface everything I say with "in my opinion" this get's very dull indeed, but here it goes: In my opinion, factoring in the fact this is Muse recording the song, I feel there's a very good chance it would have been a superior track to what it was, had it been in the rock format. Just by definition alone. Provided the arrangement and the vocals remained the same, which is fairly safe to assume they would be.

It was by no means a dig at Nero either, I love Nero.

I'm so happy right now :D

But in all seriousness you could have worded it better as you did sort give an opinion like a fact on something none of us can actually compare, so....

If I have to preface everything I say with "in my opinion" this get's very dull indeed

This. (except *gets)

I like Follow Me as it is. Love the bass dive thing after the "You can follow me", and the ending is all glorious and triumphant in the right way (somehow the cheese doesn't really matter...). The Live Lounge version in particular is wonderful.

You said it like you knew what the original version of Follow Me was going to sound like and that it was better. That's just stupid.

It was his opinion on a guess or an observation and this is a forum. People do stuff like that on forums. What the hell else did you expect here. Who gives a fuck. I agree with him about posting here, I've been a member here since 07 and lurked from 04 until then and I rarely post here because some of the regulars are such assholes about things like opinions. And there are other regulars here that some people may think are harsh but all they really do is call people out on bs statements that are completely wrong and not intended to be opinions. And thats different. So its a mixed bag really.

/rant. Sorry btw, this isn't directed at you personally but I had to vent because I see so many pointless arguments here about this kind of thing.

I dont think I have a personal problem with anyone here but I see so many pointless arguments, many the last several pages, that I had to say something, outside observer I guess. I normally try to stay out of it.

That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. You're opinions are stupid and that makes you stupid. You should feel really bad. Ugh so much facepalming right now. I've been a fan of the band for a lot longer than you and I know stupid when I see it.

Sorry, I am joking, was just channeling my inner Tjet/Fabri there for a second. Thank you for pointing out what seems to go over so many people's heads here.

Archived