Oh yeah, what the hell was the deal with these? :wtf:

No one knows. It was just assumed that some kind of game was going to happen with them but was cancelled when the album was delayed, which could've then been replaced with the Isolated System reveal thing. Like I said though, no one knows for sure, I can't think what else those stickers would have been for though.

All these Christmas Matt avatars :LOL:

The trailer looks brilliant. So is this just a tour advert or is it hinting at a future DVD/Bluray?

Haha they're great aint they :LOL: Which reminds me, from where is your avatar from? :LOL:

I reckon it's for a tour DVD/Bluray, well I hope it's that with some special features like in the Absolution tour dvd

The trailer looks brilliant. So is this just a tour advert or is it hinting at a future DVD/Bluray?

Well, the description of the video says "Here's some of what we've filmed so far..." so I guess it could be either. I think it's hinting at this tour film/documentary that'll span the arena tour and stadium tour that they might be doing.

Haha they're great aint they :LOL: Which reminds me, from where is your avatar from? :LOL:

I reckon it's for a tour DVD/Bluray, well I hope it's that with some special features like in the Absolution tour dvd

Very festive :xmas: The Matt clip is from Werchter 2004. Its just from one of my spoof vids of him kicking a bottle at Bieber.

Well, the description of the video says "Here's some of what we've filmed so far..." so I guess it could be either. I think it's hinting at this tour film/documentary that'll span the arena tour and stadium tour that they might be doing.

Sounds like it! Hope so. Would love an official bluray.

Archived