Remember when there was nothing to talk about the the threads kept going off topic resulting in my numerous warnings and infractions?

Also, remember when Fabri slept through the leak?

:LOL: Ya and then people made threads to reopen old threads.

Which one? Madness, T2L or both :awesome:?

Also, remember when Fabri slept through the leak?

:supersad:

:LOL: Ya and then people made threads to reopen old threads.

Which one? Madness, T2L or both :awesome:?

I got the Madness one. :LOL: I didn't get the 30 sec preview but got the full one.

T2L, on the other hand... :'(

Fucking timezones.

The best moment of the entire build-up to the album for me was probably when I listened to that first really shit live recording of Supremacy at E-Werk. I still watch it occasionally to see if I can remember how it felt to hear that falsetto/riff/crowd screaming for the first time. All that pessimism for the album and the band instantly extinguished to an extent I wouldn't have imagined possible, all in the space of about five seconds :awesome:

I agree, this and listening to survival for the first time were my favourite moments :happy:

Also unsustainable full version, because the first time I heard that I was sitting in the BT house/tent thing on Hyde park during the Olympics because that was before I got a good phone with good wifi :LOL:

When Madness was released I was on a bike tour in italy and I didn't get to watch it for almost two weeks:(... I remember being in a city once and running around searching internet for two hours, and when I found one, they couldn't play youtube videos :facepalm:

Lol, I remember listening to that poor quality snippet of Survival from that amateur recording and thinking. Oh fucking dear, what is this shit Muse? :LOL:

Now the song is out and it's grown on me, I absolutely love the thing.

That first leak of Survival only had the intro in it, I think, probably the worst part for us to have heard first :LOL: I remember thinking how horribly cheesy it sounded but then we got the leak with that amazing riffage which restored my faith a bit :chuckle:

the first listen of survival on zane's show... god, I remember that I just sat there staring in front of myself, unable to breathe:LOL:

I sat in front of my laptop with headphones in because I was too embarrassed to listen to it with my family on the radio in the kitchen and I was shaking and laughing so much :LOL:

And then I walked into the kitchen like :awesome:

Agreed. If there's anything that should be picked on in that song it's the "gas" bit. But it doesn't ruin the song for me.

"I'm collapsing in stellar clouds of gas" is one of my favourite lines in the song :$ Mainly for how it's sung but still.

Archived