Who mentioned the album?

I didn't - not sure why it keeps coming up

Unsustainable is incredible live.

Liquid State was pretty good.

All I meant was that, for me, both songs became so much more amazing after I had heard them live - maybe that effect was just me then.

What ever happened with that gig at the power station (or whatever it was) that was to be broadcast at cinemas? Wasn't that supposed to take place back in September?

I'm guessing with the whole album push back they decided to do the iTunes Fest as the big stream event instead, since the Battersea would have been too early.

I'm sure the band would've liked the Battersea idea better too. Maybe they couldn't reschedule at that point so it just had to go.

They never confirmed it, or even talked about it, so it was easy to just pretend like it never happened.

I'm actually pretty sure the Battersea gig was listed in the tour dates on the side of the main page for a while, before being taken off.

What ever happened with that gig at the power station (or whatever it was) that was to be broadcast at cinemas? Wasn't that supposed to take place back in September?

I still think the entire thing was one big troll that got out of hand...

We never heard anything official about it, it was 'sort of' announced by some advert in Italy, began showing up on cinema sites with absolutely zero info... and then it was declared canceled by the same cinema site that "announced" it in the first place.

It feels like a really BIG deal to just up and cancel at the last minute due to an album pushback...

I still think the entire thing was one big troll that got out of hand...

We never heard anything official about it, it was 'sort of' announced by some advert in Italy, began showing up on cinema sites with absolutely zero info... and then it was declared canceled by the same cinema site that "announced" it in the first place.

It feels like a really BIG deal to just up and cancel at the last minute due to an album pushback...

wat

• 2 weeks later...

Archived