Matts voice was glorious in where the streets have no name. He did it so much better than Bono, imo.

But I still choose Sign o' the Times over anything they've ever covered. So. Good.

I love our version of Where the Streets Have No Name. The only thing I don't like about Sign O' The Times is that you can't really hear Matt.

listened to it again, christ... so fucking good

Follow Me single is released on Monday is it not? Perhaps just maybe this will be on it? PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If anything it will be on the Panic station single. The original sign of the times is a funk song after all.

I love our version of Where the Streets Have No Name. The only thing I don't like about Sign O' The Times is that you can't really hear Matt.

That's what I came here to say about Where the streets...

Matt's vocal are way too quiet.

These days many bodybuilders are using various supplements to enhance their body and to get a chiseled body. So if you are also the one who wishes to get the attention of your lady love, bring Muscle Factor X nitric oxide pills home and see the difference.

Thank god for that

these days many bodybuilders are using various supplements to enhance their body and to get a chiseled body. So if you are also the one who wishes to get the attention of your lady love, bring muscle factor x nitric oxide pills home and see the difference.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Archived