yeah one of the questions was something about doing a 10 year absolution gig and he said something like they might do that and he feels like he missed out showbiz and should do one of them too :D and that he wants to make a film of every album :awesome:

Blimey, if they did just one of those things I'd be well happy

I think that's cool as fuck :LOL:

It's hilarious, although also a bit cringy in UD :LOL:

Muse managed to build a stage cooler than Radiohead's [maybe not that sustainable (no pun intended)].

Can't wait to see the first pro-shot (if it comes before the gigs I'll actually go to)

It's not better than Radiohead, dem screens :yesey:

Well actually, it's just a lot different

I'm pretty sure it can, never tried it myself though. I think Shikari do something very similar in Meltdown and Gandhi Mate

Oh right, I forgot they do something similar.

Still think I would've liked to see Matt do some of the work himself instead of have it all automated.

Well, that's one way to make UD a little more exciting.:LOL:

That will never happen for me, I will never get barrier.

And no, he's not the only singer to interact with a crowd like that, but you have to admit that the singing right into the camera like that was a very Bono-esque move.

I rather like the moody i'll-just-stand-here-behind-my-guitar Matt better. Simply because I don't like to think that there would be a time and place where I'd be missing out on seeing him close up like that. I guess that's stupid, but i'm one of those people who don't like to get too close to their idols. It can be rather heartbreaking.

good Lord, I am 36 years old, not 12.

It's not like Bono is the only singer on the planet who interacts with a crowd while singing. Useless comparison really.

sure he is not

but I was at the MUSE/ U2 gig and this new setup reminds me of that U2 gig too much. Including the pyramid.

Archived