20 songs, 2 songs without instrument. No?

haha :p

that's not what i meant. each year he's given up playing parts of things for whatever reason. seems to be happening a lot more. and now with complete songs where he's only singing it's just harder to be impressed by his musicianship. he's been on the road to showman and his speed to get there has accelerated. ;)

How can his musicianship be called into question because he gave up playing bit parts that were hardly even there...and I hate it when people leave vocals out of the term "musicianship".

he's been saying in all the interviews he's glad to be able to focus a bit on singing well when he hasn't got a part to play, and even that he's glad to work on and play guitar better when he hasn't got a part to sing. I think that's BETTER musicianship, not worse.

that's not what i meant. each year he's given up playing parts of things for whatever reason. seems to be happening a lot more. and now with complete songs where he's only singing it's just harder to be impressed by his musicianship. he's been on the road to showman and his speed to get there has accelerated. ;)

He hasn't really given up that many things.

New Born intro, UD, Follow Me(which doesn't even have guitar to begin with) and one part of MK Ultra.

What else is there?

How can his musicianship be called into question because he gave up playing bit parts that were hardly even there...and I hate it when people leave vocals out of the term "musicianship".

he's been saying in all the interviews he's glad to be able to focus a bit on singing well when he hasn't got a part to play, and even that he's glad to work on and play guitar better when he hasn't got a part to sing. I think that's BETTER musicianship, not worse.

omg omg :eek:

:rolleyes:

tumblr_libkg4191O1qb0krfo1_400.gif

Archived