Have not read the thread so no idea what the popular opinion is but what an AWESOME setlist :D:D:D

Isolated System, Unsustainable, Falling Down, Host, TWO ENCORES at an arena, 22 songs! I'm so surprised and excited, please keep this up Muse.

Well, Isolated system was just a recording playing when they were off stage.

Other than that, indeed, great set.

It's even more prominent in UD. Now with extra fan fingering.

Though you gotta love him going "PLEASE ME" in some random fan's face.

:LOL:

The way he jerks his head when he sings that shows, I think, that he's not really concentrating on the interaction with fans, not really. He's not quite at the point of singing it seductively to some random fan, luckily. :LOL:

But it's all so different. You wouldn't have thought that having a portable mic and no guitar could make such a difference to how Matt interacts with the audience.

The sudden change is scarily weird but it's cool. :D

I just refreshed that guy who uploaded Unsustainable page. He just uploaded Supremacy.

Also is it me or did Matt sing New Born with the mic in his hand walking around? :eek:

Matt just walking around with a mic. That's definitely new! :LOL:

he walked about an awful lot.

runs round the back of the stage (those in the rear view seats will be falling over themselves). came out on the centre stage extension loads and yes, ran along the crowd shaking hands and then did a run by hand stroke (for want of a better expression)

it was like nothing i have ever seen before. he was having a brilliant cheesy time and so were we. As Kranky says, next step a week's residency in Vegas :LOL: but if you are at the front, you will all be fanboying/girling over it i'm sure.

2012MuseSetlistTwitter171012.jpg

Wait, so they actually did the roulette thing?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm guessing maybe the actually do the randomization before the show and then the video is fixed but from the randomization before the show, not just whatever song Matt, Chris and Dom feel like playing. I don't think they would be so cruel to totally lie to us about the song selection being random. It probably still is chosen randomly...but just the random choosing isn't actually during the show. I'm guessing this is for logistical reasons because it probably takes more than just a moment's notice to set up the lighting and video for a song.

Also what songs do you guys think are an integral part of the tour and will be played every night? If I had to guess, Unsustainable, Uprising, Isolated System, and at least 7 or 8 other songs from The 2nd Law (most likely Save Me/Liquid State being rotated and Explorers/Big Freeze going in and out) will always be played.

Also what songs do you guys think are an integral part of the tour and will be played every night? If I had to guess, Unsustainable, Uprising, Isolated System

Those, and also Supremacy, Madness, Panic Station, Knights, Starlight. Maybe TIRO. And I think they like Survival too.

Edit: Likely going to play Follow Me every night too, I mean it's going to be the new single, right?

Archived