I don't really give a damn if Matt has a guitar or not for songs like Follow Me. If it makes him feel better, then I'd say it can only be positive. Also he sings better that way.

The stage looks pretty good, but once again Muse has hyped it way too much. Not that I had high expectations. I don't really give a crap about the stage design unless it has a negative impact on the gig.

Also, aside from the mind blowing fact that Matt after like 15 years of playing life still can't put together a good flowing setlist to save his life, the gig looked pretty good. Singles, singles, singles, and then some rarities. Not very hard, is it Matt?

And if all the setlists are around that length, the lack of rotation won't be as bad. The problem is when the setlist is 16 songs short AND lacking in rotation.

what the fuck muse

I can't believe shit songs like Explorers, Falling Down and Host are there

what the hell am I supposed to do with my fist during them?? nothing happens in those songs like literally!

You can have a wank in the bathroom while those songs are played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spQY76d9E08

Awesome shot of Unsustainable here.

what the fuck muse

I can't believe shit songs like Explorers, Falling Down and Host are there

what the hell am I supposed to do with my fist during them?? nothing happens in those songs like literally!

If you're at the barrier, let me have your spot for Falling Down.

Archived