2012.09.20 - E-Werk, Cologne, Germany

Super Sammy!

There will be a separate thread for on going set list updates and discussion made tomorrow which people should use for live reactions. The set list for each gig will be added to the first post in the thread. :)

sounds good, some people are puritans and dont want any spoilers before their own experiences.

Gah, slowly starting to get nervous.

Will my camera battery last? If not, will I be able to change the battery so fast that I won't miss bits of songs?

What new songs will they play? What if I don't like them and get all depressed for the new album? What if don't know them and can't decipher the lyrics and so don't know what to tweet? What if they play too many new songs and I won't have enough time between gig and train ride home to upload all the new songs?

What old songs will they play? What if they won't end with Knights of Cydonia? It's my favorite live song ever! What if they end with a downer song? I dislike concerts ending like that.

Were my 2 weeks of concert preparation enough? Will I be able to stand all the time without my back starting to hurt? Will I be able to jump without getting cramps in the calves after the concert?

What merch will there be? Will I be able to afford it, if there's anything I like

What new songs will they play? What if I don't like them and get all depressed for the new album? What if don't know them and can't decipher the lyrics and so don't know what to tweet? What if they play too many new songs and I won't have enough time between gig and train ride home to upload all the new songs?

If it helps, the songs sounds so wildly different from one another that I think you'll manage just based off the descriptions. That's one worry potentially ticked off!

What if they won't end with Knights of Cydonia? It's my favorite live song ever! What if they end with a downer song? I dislike concerts ending like that.

Stopped reading here.

I seriously hope they DON'T close with Knights :chuckle:

Essentially. They WILL play it, but at least don't close with it. Not three tours in a row.

If they end with Knights there's going to be some :srsb33f:

Yes.

Archived