2012.09.20 - E-Werk, Cologne, Germany

Super Sammy!

She went online thinking she wouldn't be able to get any and after being in the queue for a bit she was able to buy two. They are not for sale though, sorry!

€130 for two though, fucking hell. If that turns out to be a 10 song set I'm gonna go Hulk :mad:

Way to wind up the people who really wanted to go....

She went online thinking she wouldn't be able to get any and after being in the queue for a bit she was able to buy two. They are not for sale though, sorry!

€130 for two though, fucking hell. If that turns out to be a 10 song set I'm gonna go Hulk :mad:

When they played at the Admiralspalast and in those frenchie cities, they played 16 song setlists, including Popcorn. Still a bit short, but tickets were cheaper than regular tour tickets as well.

Well i totally forgot that the ticket went on sale today. :LOL:

It's just as well as I wouldn't have been able to resist buying one and it would be a nightmare to arrange to go to. I will only be going if I win one of the ten golden tickets.

Looking forward to the tales from the gig though :)

I've been wondering how to fund my coming university year so €500 and the ticket is yours :awesome:

Obviously joking. Well you'd think that would be obvious but Carrie is in the thread hence this disclaimer

I've been wondering how to fund my coming university year so €500 and the ticket is yours :awesome:

Obviously joking. Well you'd think that would be obvious but Carrie is in the thread hence this disclaimer

I bet I can sleep with someone instead and get a ticket :phu:

Like your disclaimer though :chuckle:

Also, did they have the option of e-tickets? I've seen someone sell an e-ticket and I want to know if they're genuine.

My friend didn't see the option of etickets. I've emailed ticketmaster to make sure (not fancy paying €20 if we don't have to) and they said only UPS service. I assume it's the same for people with a german address.

My friend didn't see the option of etickets. I've emailed ticketmaster to make sure (not fancy paying €20 if we don't have to) and they said only UPS service. I assume it's the same for people with a german address.

Thanks for answering!

The person who offered the e-tickets turned out to be fake anyway :(

I got tickets! :D So excited - E-Werk was my very first concert venue. Also seen Wolfmother in there. I think it's quite nice. It's also got a balcony (considering going there if i don't make it to the front row). I think 2000 people fit in there.

It'll also be my 2nd 1live radio concert. First one was Placebo with an (almost) 2 hour long set. I guess Muse will be about the same. No supporters though.

I got tickets! :D So excited - E-Werk was my very first concert venue. Also seen Wolfmother in there. I think it's quite nice. It's also got a balcony (considering going there if i don't make it to the front row). I think 2000 people fit in there.

It'll also be my 2nd 1live radio concert. First one was Placebo with an (almost) 2 hour long set. I guess Muse will be about the same. No supporters though.

Shit, 2 hours set? :awesome::pope:

Shit, 2 hours set? :awesome::pope:

I hope so, but doubt it very much as well. The special gigs around the release of TR were a bit (1-3 songs) shorter than the regular tour gigs as well, and Shepherds Bush was a 17 song "only" gig as well. Guess we'll see something about the same lenght as regular Resistance Tour gigs.

Archived