2012.09.20 - E-Werk, Cologne, Germany

Super Sammy!

Yeah small gig aimed at hardcore fanbase (I assume, right?) who have most likely already bought their ticket(s) costing a whooping €70 for the already announced shows. Of course they want to see their favourite band in a small venue but if the reasoning is 'well they'll be willing to pay a high price so let's ask a high price :awesome:' then that pisses me off big time :phu:

Well if the tickets don't sell, then they've shot themselves in the foot, but they are a profit making concern, not a charity. If I thought the price was excessive for what we were getting then I wouldn't buy tickets, but tbh I don't. No one is forcing anyone to buy tickets. It's not like they are providing something we need.

Ticket prices got higher for tour gigs, so it's kinda normal that special gig prices got higher too.

At least for the 2 Germany gigs, ticket prices weren't raised that much. I paid 53,50 € for standing tickets in 2009, 50€ + delivery fee this year.

At the same time, tickets for the Admiralspalast special gig in 2009 were 35€, with the Admiralspalast being a smaller venue than the E-Werk, so I don't think your argument is completely valid. A raise of 24€ for a "special" gig is a bit steep compared to the rise in regular tour ticket prices.

How do you proceed if you have one in basket?

"Entschuldigung! Für diese Auswahl sind keine Tickets verfügbar

Zur Zeit sind in dem von Ihnen ausgewählten Bereich leider nicht genügend Tickets vorhanden. Bitte ändern Sie den Bereich, die Anzahl der Tickets oder nutzen Sie unsere Bestplatzbuchung."

How do you proceed if you have one in basket?

"Entschuldigung! Für diese Auswahl sind keine Tickets verfügbar

Zur Zeit sind in dem von Ihnen ausgewählten Bereich leider nicht genügend Tickets vorhanden. Bitte ändern Sie den Bereich, die Anzahl der Tickets oder nutzen Sie unsere Bestplatzbuchung."

That says that there are no tickets left... :( (http://translate.google.com/#auto/en/%22Entschuldigung!%20F%C3%BCr%20diese%20Auswahl%20sind%20keine%20Tickets%20verf%C3%BCgbar%0AZur%20Zeit%20sind%20in%20dem%20von%20Ihnen%20ausgew%C3%A4hlten%20Bereich%20leider%20nicht%20gen%C3%BCgend%20Tickets%20vorhanden.%20Bitte%20%C3%A4ndern%20Sie%20den%20Bereich%2C%20die%20Anzahl%20der%20Tickets%20oder%20nutzen%20Sie%20unsere%20Bestplatzbuchung.%22)

So is that it then?

I got all the way through, entering my details and everything, and then it said technical error!

:(

Now I'm getting this:

Sorry! For these options are no tickets

are currently in your selected area, unfortunately not enough tickets available. Please change the range, the number of tickets or use our Best seat.

Archived