2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

I haven't won any of the tickets for which I applied, yet a friend of mine has won for Biffy and Ellie Goulding! If she wins Muse tickets, she's letting me have her spare so I'm hoping her luck continues!

I'm quite surprised one can win tickets for several shows in the same year, but good for her.

I have applied for Biffy, Jack White, Muse and Biffy and nothing so far. I apply every year and have only won once and that was a few years ago, the first year I did it. I know people who seem to win several every year, I don't get it. I'm so unlucky with competitions. :'(

Boo :(

Not everything has to be about Stevenage :p

;)

I think they'll play Supremacy, Panic Station, Liquid State, Big Freeze, Madness and Survival.

I dont think we can guess which songs they will play until we hear the songs. Plus I would imagine they would play around the same amount of songs as Teignmouth maybe?

I dont think we can guess which songs they will play until we hear the songs. Plus I would imagine they would play around the same amount of songs as Teignmouth maybe?

Perhaps.

Well, Teignmouth had an uncanny coordination of numbers of songs from each album (1 from Showbiz, 2 from Origin, 3 from Absolution, etc). 6 songs will work.

But it's a guess. Might be an accurate one, who knows. But it's a guess. :)

I'm sure it's already been asked and answered, but is anyone going to record the stream?

I may or may not be home in the afternoon that day and I'd hate to not be able to see the first play of some T2L songs.

Consider it's the first gig, it'll probably be on musebootlegs as soon as possible.

Yes but not likely to exist, if I knew how to remember/write music I'd make a mint! :LOL:

Odd part was sharing a lamb mince pastry pie with Dom:erm:

I actually was listening to Isolated System in a dream a couple days ago.

It sounded like Animal Collective. And horrible.

Archived