How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

They'll lose their diehard fanbase in exchange for Biebs fans.

Instead of trying to get the Bieber fanbase, they need to be aiming for the Queen kind of fanbase. But crap like this won't be doing it.

I swear, if they make a mockery of themselves at the Olympics...I may never tell anyone ever again that I am a Muse fan.

Again, (now that officially it will be Survival), anyone reckon this was the song they wrote around the time of NSC that they spoke about being an Olympic song?

Nope, part of The 2nd Law recording sessions.

Okay, so it's official. Not sure how I feel about Muse being linked with the Olympics. It's a bit too showy and doesn't seem like it suits them; Muse are showy in a v different way! A film score or soundtrack (not Twishite) is more up their street. Plus, I think it's also my bias against London 2012 – I have to liaise with them for work and they always put the blockers on anything we want to do.

Qs:

1) Is Radio One playing Survival AND Unsustainable or just the former?

2) Same Q for XFM (I heard the presenter say they're playing Unsustainable with no mention of any other song).

3) Survival was one of the songs from the Twitpic wasn't it?

Exciting times nonetheless! :awesome:

We can keep praying for weeks since it's not going to be released before August.

i know

but still

my non-muser friends are impressed that muse are such a huge part of the olympics

and they don't understand why i am not shit crazy happy hah

cannot tell them that i am on the verge of leaving the fandom (though in all honesty i doubt that'd happen, i'd just listen to the old muse stuff and pretend they went on hiatus after absolution)

Archived