How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Am I the only one who thinks this isnt real? It sounds a little like Matt, but the way he prounounces words are different, not just the singing style.

It is probably me just wishful thinking (and beleive me, if this is genuinely Muse, I am almost embarressed for them) but this hasnt come from a Muse source, just some random Twitvideo thing.

To me that clip is far far worse than Neutron Star Collision, and i pray this is a fake. It will be number 1 on Radio 1 for the Olympic period and everyone will remember them for a shit song which is getting on everyones nerves :/

I dont see how it cant be fake, that is Matt

Am I the only one who thinks this isnt real? It sounds a little like Matt, but the way he prounounces words are different, not just the singing style.

It is probably me just wishful thinking (and beleive me, if this is genuinely Muse, I am almost embarressed for them) but this hasnt come from a Muse source, just some random Twitvideo thing.

To me that clip is far far worse than Neutron Star Collision, and i pray this is a fake. It will be number 1 on Radio 1 for the Olympic period and everyone will remember them for a shit song which is getting on everyones nerves :/

C'mon, that's Bellamy.

Seriously, stop saying it's a "shit song". If anything it's a shit 20 second sample. I know it sounds cliched, but we really should wait for the whole song before we judge.

I remember the Resistance (song) preview, many people thought it was terrible and ended up liking the full song.

Its real.

The twitvid is from a reporter.. they've obviously had a media release/showing and he filmed a bit on his phone or something.

Yep; negativity isn't shunned. Which is massively refreshing. In fact positivity is more frowned upon.

Not necessarily, but I get what you mean. People can have whatever opinion they like. It's just good to remember that the popular opinion on the board isn't the overall opinion.

Of course it's Matt and yes, of course it's real :rolleyes:

I don't wanna judge but... shit I'm gonna judge anyway. for me, Muse have always represented one of the few remaining bands I regard 'special'. Now if they make retards out of themselves in front of the whole world with one shitty song after 13 years of awesomeness, I'm literally going to kill myself.

I don't wanna judge but... shit I'm gonna judge anyway. for me, Muse have always represented one of the few remaining bands I regard 'special'. Now if they make retards out of themselves in front of the whole world with one shitty song after 13 years of awesomeness, I'm literally going to kill myself.

:LOL:

Seriously, stop saying it's a "shit song". If anything it's a shit 20 second sample. I know it sounds cliched, but we really should wait for the whole song before we judge.

I remember the Resistance (song) preview, many people thought it was terrible and ended up liking the full song.

To be fair, Resistance is pretty bad. Also, people were doubtful about NSC when they heard it's preview and people thought it was even worse when the full song came out so I'd say it's fair for people to expect it to be shit.

Well that explains the song title doesn't it?:LOL:

Literally? Are you sure?

I prefer this attitude. I was massively slated and given real bad 'attacks' on another forum when I was negative about the band. Sheep mentality is baaaaadd.

I feel ashamed for even punning that. :(

Well this board has some serious sheep mentality too, it's just the other way around with some posters coming after you for liking "wrong" songs.

Archived