Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

Waaah! :'(

Got the "your application was not successful but congrats we're giving you another opportunity to tear your hair out" email. Not surprised really - I tried for the 2nd O2 night. But still pissed off (my previous rant still stands btw). :mad: Pfft, I couldn't get a London gig ticket, (even tho I live here) yet I know peeps from other countries did! I spose it was really "random" then... *sigh*

The lastminute consolation prize is better than nothing - almost. Have got a conference on Thurs, and had just about worked out travel & session timings to allow me to be online at the start of the gen sale. And now I've got to somehow figure out the same, but earlier! And get my daughter to school as well.

Argh argh argh.

Also got a message that I didn't get tickets for the Belgian show :s

I do think it really is unbelievable that they give tickets to someone that registered only in the last couple of days (I know someone who has tickets that way) :( If they want to provide tickets to their fans in advance at least check first if the person was already registered on the site prior to the mail announcing the ticket lottery

Guest Batman.

All that, and I didn't even get a ticket :LOL:

This pre-sale thing on Thursday is what they should've done in the first place - with named tickets that require ID to use.

All that, and I didn't even get a ticket :LOL:

This pre-sale thing on Thursday is what they should've done in the first place - with named tickets that require ID to use.

Exactly! Why bother with this lottery crap when they could have just done a normal pre-sale to begin with?!

Have those who've received rejection letters definitely got a pre-sale link? Is it tomorrow? Poor organisation all round! :noey:

I didn't even get the rejection email.

Fuck this for a game of soldiers.

Neither did I, I only know because the money has been returned to my account. Same for my daughter, no email, money returned.

nah me neither. so we're missing another pre-sale opportunity because of that are we?

Yeah everyone who didn't get a ticket in the first pre-sale has a link to a second pre-sale, which is going on an hour before general sale.

If you want the link I'll PM you if you want, but I don't really want to post it here because touts might see it.

would you pm me the link please?

long standing member :)

Woke up to find the email telling me I have no tickets (also was unlucky for O2 tickets at the last tour).

I only live next door next to the dome.

It is annoying to see people in other countries getting tickets for the O2 when people who live in London got nothing :mad: They should develop a system where locals get priority.

Yeah everyone who didn't get a ticket in the first pre-sale has a link to a second pre-sale, which is going on an hour before general sale.

If you want the link I'll PM you if you want, but I don't really want to post it here because touts might see it.

Oh wow, if you could that would be amazing. Thank you :D.

I wanted to ask if the pre-sale link also lets you apply for just ONE show in advance or all of them? It wouldn't be especially fair if it's the latter, as people would most likely be more successful getting tix for numerous shows in a pre-sale for .mu members than a lottery for just one show. Don't wanna sound ungrateful, but it seems like this is all wrong! x

Oh wow, if you could that would be amazing. Thank you :D.

I wanted to ask if the pre-sale link also lets you apply for just ONE show in advance or all of them? It wouldn't be especially fair if it's the latter, as people would most likely be more successful getting tix for numerous shows in a pre-sale for .mu members than a lottery for just one show. Don't wanna sound ungrateful, but it seems like this is all wrong! x

I can apply for London, Birmingham and Manchester. Not sure if it's the same for everybody.

Guest Batman.

I'm only sharing that link with those who've been a member for ages, just trying to avoid touts getting their hands on any :LOL:

And I think you'll be able to buy 4 tickets for each show in the new pre-sale, not sure on the exact amount of tickets though.

Archived