Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

The exact same thing happened to me. This is a fucking mess. Crowdsurge seem to think they've cancelled all the unsuccessful holds when they haven't. I've been on the phone to my bank for the last half hour and I'm probably going to have to waste some more money ringing England. I'm raging. This just isn't good enough.

Agreed. Surely they should not be allowed to take any funds until you have been selected. Putting funds "on hold" is the same thing as that money is unavailable to the account holder. Why is it always a mess with Muse? Never had this problem with Green Day, 30 Seconds to Mars etc etc - it was all straight forward.

Agreed. Surely they should not be allowed to take any funds until you have been selected. Putting funds "on hold" is the same thing as that money is unavailable to the account holder. Why is it always a mess with Muse? Never had this problem with Green Day, 30 Seconds to Mars etc etc - it was all straight forward.

Indeed. In the process of trying to 'help' their fans, they've managed to stop us being sucessful in getting a ticket.

I applied for one ticket to 4 shows and I Got only one unsuccessful email with a presale link and blah blah. yes. well I really hope to get those tickets..my money hasn't returned into my account. but I still have funds to buy tomorrow.

oh and btw great system........!

I've been checking my email, junk and inbox, all day and nothing. I already know I haven't got a ticket as my money is available in my account again. If I were hoping to buy in the pre-sale tomorrow, I'd be stuffed. Thankfully, I'm not but I'm sure plenty are who haven't received that vital link.

I applied for one ticket to 4 shows and I Got only one unsuccessful email with a presale link and blah blah. yes. well I really hope to get those tickets..my money hasn't returned into my account. but I still have funds to buy tomorrow.

oh and btw great system........!

only your last request would have been processed? and if you got an unsuccessful email, then you didnt get the ticket for your final request. meaning you didnt get any tickets.

never post on here but seeing as when I applied for tickets the money was taken straight out of my account, and I still haven't received an email saying I was successful or unsuccessful, I thought I'd come here to see what's going on.

I don't know what to do now, if I hear nothing by tomorrow but I still haven't got my money back, do I still buy tickets in the presale?

what an absolute mess. I wonder if muse actually know what a shambles this has turned into?

only your last request would have been processed? and if you got an unsuccessful email, then you didnt get the ticket for your final request. meaning you didnt get any tickets.

My first application was for Paris then SECC and the two O2.. and got e-mail saying I was unsuccessful for London shows. (since I applied 4 shows..I think no tickets for me) but It'd be great to receive my Unsuccessful mail for Paris and SECC..also my money hasn't returned when others has been released..thank god I've got funds to buy them tomorrow.

I'm going from Argentina I NEED to get those tickets or I'll cry like a child.

I feel a little sorry for Crowdsurge. They really had no idea what sort of thing they were letting themselves in for. Frankly they should of checked that they could cope with the logistics before taking it on.

I got a rejection at 4am. Which is fine; but they haven't refunded the card so I'm really dubious about buying tickets tomorrow (I will, undoubtedly) because then I will be in an extremely precarious position for the rest of the month with my finances.

Guest Batman.
rang them up, asked for the link they gave me it the number is 08450508258, bit of an angry voice and a story about the RHCP presale being a shambles (they ran it and the server crashed for two hours), job done :)

Well obviously Muse should have chosen a company that can deal with this sort of thing :LOL:

thank you for posting that number, I just phoned and was told I am unsuccessful.

they said they've cancelled the money being taken out my account but each bank's holding period is different so I may not have it back in time for the sale tomorrow.

at least I know now, but still I hope I get my money back straight away.

also, I know people are not fond of giving out presale links but seeing as I didn't get any emails at all, if anyone's kind enough to message me the link I would be grateful.

The exact same thing happened to me. This is a fucking mess. Crowdsurge seem to think they've cancelled all the unsuccessful holds when they haven't. I've been on the phone to my bank for the last half hour and I'm probably going to have to waste some more money ringing England. I'm raging. This just isn't good enough.

I was told by my bank that the pre-authorisation transaction can't be cancelled by Crowdsurge. My bank can cancel the transaction but only 10 days after it was requested, so I have to call back next Monday.

I don't know why they had to do pre-authorisations on this. Just do the ballot and if people have got money in their accounts when payment is attempted then they get the tickets, if they haven't then they don't.

The only time pre-authorsations should be done is when the payment is definitely going to be taken.

well I called my bank and they said Crowd are still holding my money...even though I'm available to buy tickets tomorrow, I'm not happy to know that they're still holding it.

good job there and whoever came up with this idea ¬¬

I was told by my bank that the pre-authorisation transaction can't be cancelled by Crowdsurge. My bank can cancel the transaction but only 10 days after it was requested, so I have to call back next Monday.

I don't know why they had to do pre-authorisations on this. Just do the ballot and if people have got money in their accounts when payment is attempted then they get the tickets, if they haven't then they don't.

The only time pre-authorsations should be done is when the payment is definitely going to be taken.

I bank with Lloyds TSB and my held funds were available to me by the middle of last night (think it was about 03.30 when I checked my account!).

Archived