Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

WARNING: RANT AHEAD

Argh. Am quite pissed off with this whole shenanigans now. :mad: Apart from anything else, it's described as a "pre-sale" which it bloody well isn't, it's a shambolic lottery, as you don't "buy" tickets, you win the opportunity to buy them. Maybe. They might take your money. At some point over a period of time.

This "look out for an email saying yes (or not)" thing is a nightmare. I keep thinking I've got incoming, when it's just people spamming my inbox with FB posts about what they've planned/swapped/won/lost! Couldn't the emails have gone out in a tighter timeframe instead of dribs and drabs?

Buying musetix is stressful at the best of times. All this does is stretch the agony out over a number of days, and is harmful to people's health/sanity. I much preferred the code system like Teignmouth (ah Tinmuff :D *goes all wistful*) it was more selective. This application process wasn't exclusive - any bandwagon-jumper could take advantage ffs.

Even the local school fair raffle would be better organised. :rolleyes: At least everybody knows the results at the same time. Pah. And double Pah.

*grumble*

PS I reserve the right to change my mind if/when I actually get any flipping tickets :p

Argh. Am quite pissed off with this whole shenanigans now. :mad: Apart from anything else, it's described as a "pre-sale" which it bloody well isn't, it's a shambolic lottery, as you don't "buy" tickets, you win the opportunity to buy them. Maybe. They might take your money. At some point over a period of time.

This "look out for an email saying yes (or not)" thing is a nightmare. I keep thinking I've got incoming, when it's just people spamming my inbox with FB posts about what they've planned/swapped/won/lost! Couldn't the emails have gone out in a tighter timeframe instead of dribs and drabs?

Buying musetix is stressful at the best of times. All this does is stretch the agony out over a number of days, and is harmful to people's health/sanity. I much preferred the code system like Teignmouth (ah Tinmuff :D *goes all wistful*) it was more selective. This application process wasn't exclusive - any bandwagon-jumper could take advantage ffs.

Even the local school fair raffle would be better organised. :rolleyes: At least everybody knows the results at the same time. Pah. And double Pah.

*grumble*

PS I reserve the right to change my mind if/when I actually get any flipping tickets :p

I agree!!!! :phu:

Bizarre to sell the tickets when the general sale hasn't even taken place :wtf: I wouldn't buy off Ebay, certainly wouldn't pay an inflated price.

I cant believe the cheeky git had the gall to sell tickets he got from the pre-sale for fans. He clearly entered the magical prize draw to try and make a fast buck. shame on him!

Guest Batman.
OOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

OMG

Email just come through......4 tickets for the LG...oh YES!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What, JUST now? So there's still a chance we'll get emails tonight?

*grumble*

+3 thanks for the smile you put on my face with your words :D

Archived