Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

I just got an email at 4am saying I've got tickets for the second night at London, so the successful emails must still be coming out!

Me too. The e-mail was sent at 4.49 and I woke up to find it. Such a relief.

But there seriously need to be some kind of apology. This presale is a disaster (I'm not expecting those who could have gotten into troubles with their bank to receive damages after that, although they would deserve them).

Me too. The e-mail was sent at 4.49 and I woke up to find it. Such a relief.

But there seriously need to be some kind of apology. This presale is a disaster (I'm not expecting those who could have gotten into troubles with their bank to receive damages after that, although they would deserve them).

I'm happy to see you were successful ;);) I have to wait untill tomorrow for the presale. Fortunately, I can arrive at work at the time I want so I'll be able to fight for tix at 9:00 !

:kiss:

Got mine...email came through at quarter past 4 this morning! :D

Bit too scared to check my bank though, because if they've pre authorised AND taken money it will have sent me over my limit. Hmmm! Hopefully they cancelled the first transaction before they did the second!

So all the unsuccessful applicants will get a link to a pre-sale? Why, WHY didn't they just give us a link to a normal pre-sale in the first place, instead of doing it this way? Idiots.

Indeed. Touts still got tickets and many fans still didn't get tickets. Should have strict like the Radiohead fan where you needed ID to pick up the tickets or just stuck to a regular one.

I didn't get the two O2 26th tickets I applied for. If I can't get any on Thursday I will unbelievably pissed off that I cannot see Muse on my Birthday.

That sucks.

I got an email too. But WHY oh WHY have they note given us codes. That link is going to do the rounds!

"Please note that tickets in this pre-sale will be limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please do not share this link as it will only reduce your chances of securing tickets." oh yes Mr Tout please dont share

Has it really been that much of a shambles or are us muse fans just too impatient? Don't get me wrong it's not the best system but what other options are there...? Would you have all been happy with a members only section where you require a password sent to you in an email? On a strictly first come first served basis. This is what arctic monkeys did on their last tour for example.

Anyway I have tickets and I wish the rest of you all the best in obtaining some one way or another. Hopefully meet a few of you at Birmingham

Archived