Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

I'm going to contact them in a bit then just to make sure.

I'm a bit confused about this whole presale thing at 9am tomorrow though, does it actually exist? And if it does do you need the link they send some people to get on to it? Why do they make things so confusing arghhh

If you go to gigsandtours.com and type in 'Muse' in the search box, it brings up a list of the dates. I then clicked on 'Muse' for the Manchester date (not sure if this is the same for the other dates) and it brings up a page saying:

"Pre Sale Standing and Pre Sale Seats - On sale on Thursday, 14 Jun 2012 at 10:00AM"

I'm not sure if this is an error but surely it cant be a pre-sale if it is stating the on sale time as 10am??

If you go to gigsandtours.com and type in 'Muse' in the search box, it brings up a list of the dates. I then clicked on 'Muse' for the Manchester date (not sure if this is the same for the other dates) and it brings up a page saying:

"Pre Sale Standing and Pre Sale Seats - On sale on Thursday, 14 Jun 2012 at 10:00AM"

I'm not sure if this is an error but surely it cant be a pre-sale if it is stating the on sale time as 10am??

It doesn't say it for the Birmingham one so I think it's just a mistake.

How do crowdsurge contact you? Do they just phone you up? I want a nap so they had better be quick

Muse have been known to put on second dates due to high demand, so if the tickets sell out instantly then there is every chance this could happen. It's happened in the past for Earls Court, Manchester MEN Arena and Wembley Stadium.

Archived