Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

Still no email for me, crowdsurge have told me I'm unsuccessful but are refusing to give me the presale link, when I email them, if someone could PM me the link to the Manchester presale it would be greatly appreciated

they gave me a presale link but for the glasgow date only. Did you use the same email address as the one you used for the ticket lottery? That's probably how they verify you. If not, try sending them the transaction code thing you code when applying for tickets.

they gave me a presale link but for the glasgow date only. Did you use the same email address as the one you used for the ticket lottery? That's probably how they verify you. If not, try sending them the transaction code thing you code when applying for tickets.

I used the same email address and they could tell me I hadn't got the tickets, but when I asked for the link it just said 10am muse.mu

You're not alone. I haven't received any email now...

If i hadn't applied at muse.mu I'd have them right now, as my friends who bought the tickets yesterday at vodafone's presale... :mad:

That is just complete bullshit. I feel sorry for you :c

Still no email, preparong myself for the nightmare of tomorrow morning.

Still no email, still no money back in my account.

Because the money's being held, I'm not going to be able to pay for tickets tomorrow (if I'm successful)....

why no money back in your account yet?

why if i recived the e-mail confirm for the successful presale of my two tickets, they recharge another one the price of my two tickets? :-(

is there supposed to be a 9am presale tomorrow or is it just 10am general sale?

I'm sooooo confused because im still awaiting any kind of email from them. Will those who are unsuccessful get the link to the 9am presale?

Thanks guys

I was unsuccessful but the money has not been returned to me so I now cannot purchase tickets tomorrow.

I have emailed Crowd Surge (support@crowdsurge.com) asking where my money is and I am awaiting their response.

HSBC have said that they transaction has not been cancelled yet and when it does, it can take up to 7 days to appear again.

REALLY ANGRY :(

I was unsuccessful but the money has not been returned to me so I now cannot purchase tickets tomorrow.

I have emailed Crowd Surge (support@crowdsurge.com) asking where my money is and I am awaiting their response.

HSBC have said that they transaction has not been cancelled yet and when it does, it can take up to 7 days to appear again.

REALLY ANGRY :(

The exact same thing happened to me. This is a fucking mess. Crowdsurge seem to think they've cancelled all the unsuccessful holds when they haven't. I've been on the phone to my bank for the last half hour and I'm probably going to have to waste some more money ringing England. I'm raging. This just isn't good enough.

Archived