Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

Okay, in continuous contact with CrowdSurge, I asked if I've been charged more than once like other people seem to have been, and they had this to say:

The first 'payment' is the preauthorisation of the card which is the where the money was reserved but not transacted. This reservation will be cancelled and funds should be released back into your account. There has been only one completed transaction made to us which went through today.

Dunno if that helps anyone who's wondering why they've had more money taken out than necessary. Sounds a bit stupid, but hopefully those people will get their money back. Why does it have to be so confusing?!

Ok, I've contacted CrowdSurge from that link hyper_chondriac_muser posted.

This was their reply :

You will be notified by tomorrow morning whether you are successful with you application or not.

I guess we'll have to wait until tommorow.

Okay, in continuous contact with CrowdSurge, I asked if I've been charged more than once like other people seem to have been, and they had this to say:

Dunno if that helps anyone who's wondering why they've had more money taken out than necessary. Sounds a bit stupid, but hopefully those people will get their money back. Why does it have to be so confusing?!

So they said what I said? :p

Stop asking them questions! Let them get on with sending out the rest of the emails! :p

Email Crowd Surge and ask, just got this back from customer support:

Unfortunately, due to a very high demand for tickets, your application was not successful.

If your bank held the funds for the tickets you applied for during the pre-authorisation process, these will now have been released.

Please note that tickets will be available via the general sale starting on Thursday 14th June. For specific details please visit the Muse website here - http://muse.mu/tour-dates/

Thank you again for applying and sorry that you did not succeed this time.

----

Gutted :(

I think they actually have a tombola containing emails, must be teabreak:LOL:

And they're pulling them one by one, like a bingo caller.

People have gotten emails saying the reason they temporarily stopped sending emails was due to a technical problem and they're still being sent. Goooooood.

Excellent :happy:

Everyone's so impatient :erm:

Yes. And?

It makes no sense, putting money on hold so they can be certain you have the funds to pay for it. but then taking another sum of money out and cancelling the first transaction?

It's ludicrous!

I work in a hotel and we do this to people checking in. They just check you have the money and if they don't ACTUALLY take it its back in up to 10 days (more for Barclay card for some reason)

Anyway, I deleted a load of emails and I'm worrying it was one.....:S

Archived