Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

WARNING: RANT AHEAD

Argh. Am quite pissed off with this whole shenanigans now. :mad: Apart from anything else, it's described as a "pre-sale" which it bloody well isn't, it's a shambolic lottery, as you don't "buy" tickets, you win the opportunity to buy them. Maybe. They might take your money. At some point over a period of time.

This "look out for an email saying yes (or not)" thing is a nightmare. I keep thinking I've got incoming, when it's just people spamming my inbox with FB posts about what they've planned/swapped/won/lost! Couldn't the emails have gone out in a tighter timeframe instead of dribs and drabs?

Buying musetix is stressful at the best of times. All this does is stretch the agony out over a number of days, and is harmful to people's health/sanity. I much preferred the code system like Teignmouth (ah Tinmuff :D *goes all wistful*) it was more selective. This application process wasn't exclusive - any bandwagon-jumper could take advantage ffs.

Even the local school fair raffle would be better organised. :rolleyes: At least everybody knows the results at the same time. Pah. And double Pah.

*grumble*

PS I reserve the right to change my mind if/when I actually get any flipping tickets :p

Best post I've read all day. Very much agreed.

WARNING: RANT AHEAD

Argh. Am quite pissed off with this whole shenanigans now. :mad: Apart from anything else, it's described as a "pre-sale" which it bloody well isn't, it's a shambolic lottery, as you don't "buy" tickets, you win the opportunity to buy them. Maybe. They might take your money. At some point over a period of time.

This "look out for an email saying yes (or not)" thing is a nightmare. I keep thinking I've got incoming, when it's just people spamming my inbox with FB posts about what they've planned/swapped/won/lost! Couldn't the emails have gone out in a tighter timeframe instead of dribs and drabs?

Buying musetix is stressful at the best of times. All this does is stretch the agony out over a number of days, and is harmful to people's health/sanity. I much preferred the code system like Teignmouth (ah Tinmuff :D *goes all wistful*) it was more selective. This application process wasn't exclusive - any bandwagon-jumper could take advantage ffs.

Even the local school fair raffle would be better organised. :rolleyes: At least everybody knows the results at the same time. Pah. And double Pah.

*grumble*

PS I reserve the right to change my mind if/when I actually get any flipping tickets :p

I concur!!! :'(

What, JUST now? So there's still a chance we'll get emails tonight?

Ten past six mine came through...only just got in to check my emails!!

Fingers crossed for everyone.:musesign:

(Bought 4 for the LG hoping some friends were coming but they may well not be able to make it now so may be looking to swap 2 for another venue if anyone is interested?)

I thought we would be finding out on the 13th?

They changed it yesterday I think, can't remember where it was lol.

Gahhh if they'd just send an email I might be able to sleep tonight, there's not much of the day left for them to be able to still send it today. Cba to stay up though this has stressed me out too much and I need to sleep. Urgh.

They changed it yesterday I think, can't remember where it was lol.

Gahhh if they'd just send an email I might be able to sleep tonight, there's not much of the day left for them to be able to still send it today. Cba to stay up though this has stressed me out too much and I need to sleep. Urgh.

The amount of times I have been through stress of getting tickets for muse. his is maybe one of the first times it has not been stressful :LOL:

Guest Batman.
I honestly think everybody who's been successful has been sent an email. The un-sucessfull people will get to read their lovely emails of 'with regret you did not win tic...' :dance:

Well aren't you a bundle of joy!

The amount of times I have been through stress of getting tickets for muse. his is maybe one of the first times it has not been stressful :LOL:

the only time I had no stress was for Teignmouth. Great organization ! Not the case today... Stress is part of the game to electrify our souls :D

the only time I had no stress was for Teignmouth. Great organization ! Not the case today... Stress is part of the game to electrify our souls :D

Iv been through it since 2006 (it was easy in 2004). The great rush of 2007 for Wembley stadium was a delight. But the O2 gig in 2009 took the cherry. Its time for this old timer to have it easy:LOL:

Though.. in those 6 years. Ticket prices have doubled. :(

Ok so now I'm officially concerned. No email as yet but on checking my card balance online, there are 2 separate authorisations for 245.95. It's as if they've processed 2 applications when I know I only pressed that button once! Jeez I hope they don't think I'm a tout & cancel the whole application. Arrrggh!:(

Guest Batman.
Ok so now I'm officially concerned. No email as yet but on checking my card balance online, there are 2 separate authorisations for 245.95. It's as if they've processed 2 applications when I know I only pressed that button once! Jeez I hope they don't think I'm a tout & cancel the whole application. Arrrggh!:(

That means you've got tickets I believe - they'll refund the first authorisation.

Guest Batman.
I hope your tickets don't show up. :)

Or they show up and repeatedly stab her in her bitching face?

:p

Well aren't you a bundle of joy!

Oh how lovely. Go away.

fuck-off.jpg&sa=X&ei=SsfXT5yZCKHE0QX-0NmABA&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEwHxZaMVho_9Q59PHPsQXEN4gfaA

I hope your tickets don't show up. :)

:LOL::LOL:

On another note, I'm missing exactly double what should be charged from my account (as in the available balance bit). Not sure whether to take that as a positive sign or whether it's just been cocked up. Otherwise I'd rather like that 249.90 back

I don't have an email yet, so i'm going to have a nice sleep and hopefully when I wake up, it's good news (even though i have a feeling i'll be declined). I'd rather wait on a family member in a coma than wait for this email :LOL:

Archived